xcblackdiamond

Eminem - Kamikaze (2018)

126 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, BungleMan said:

you guys are getting me so excited! can't wait to jam this!

I'm very happy with it, way better than Revival

1 minute ago, BRDSX said:

he ends the album with Kamikaze, he says you wanted Shady well you got him. After that he goes into promoting the female artist and Venom. Kamikaze pretty much finalizes things and I love it.

So we not only got a free album, we literally got a free Deluxe Edition album 

• Upvote 2

Other Releases by

8 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

he stole this from the Beastie Boys - License to Ill

that is so frakky, you are better than that

• Upvote 1

Guest BlueCoffee

My Ass Is Tingling...:P Here I Am Waiting For Dicky To Drop His New Sh*t And This Happens!!! I F*cking Love You Guys!!!!!!

ok this is fucking epic! his best overall release in years imo!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BlueCoffee said:

My Ass Is Tingling...:P Here I Am Waiting For Dicky To Drop His New Sh*t And This Happens!!! I F*cking Love You Guys!!!!!!

Do you toggle capslock or hold down shift?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

Do you toggle capslock or hold down shift?

You not a fan? Just seems like you’re trying to poke at people mostly. 

• Confused 2

Guest BlueCoffee

@Dwėsk I Just Use Caps Lock:/ Now Back To The Matter At Hand. I've Just Listened To The Album, Twice. And I Must Say I Expected Nothing Less From Shady... But If He's Planning On Leaving The Rap Game He Must Go For Real Rappers Like Gates, Lupe, Mac, Tech, Hop, NF, Logic, K Dot, ect. Because I'm Willing To Bet 3 Bucks That NoN Of The ''Mumble Rappers" He Mentioned Will Have Guts To Even Whisper A Reply. But As A Fan I Pray The Industry Sleeps On Kamikaze Like They Did REVIVAL, I'd F*cking Love To Hear Kamikaze II Sometime Next Year:P 

OHHHH!!! And How Great Is Jessie Reyez!?:wub:

11 minutes ago, BlueCoffee said:

@Dwėsk I Just Use Caps Lock:/ Now Back To The Matter At Hand. I've Just Listened To The Album, Twice. And I Must Say I Expected Nothing Less From Shady... But If He's Planning On Leaving The Rap Game He Must Go For Real Rappers Like Gates, Lupe, Mac, Tech, Hop, NF, Logic, K Dot, ect. Because I'm Willing To Bet 3 Bucks That NoN Of The ''Mumble Rappers" He Mentioned Will Have Guts To Even Whisper A Reply. But As A Fan I Pray The Industry Sleeps On Kamikaze Like They Did REVIVAL, I'd F*cking Love To Hear Kamikaze II Sometime Next Year:P 

OHHHH!!! And How Great Is Jessie Reyez!?:wub:

This is absolutely painful to read, I swear the way you write makes my palms sweaty (mom's spaghetti amirite)

Album is insane also, love it

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Really love this album already. It's definitely unexpected, but somehow what I wanted.

On a side note, it really bugs me that 09. Fall is titled that when he sings about kamikaze throughout and 10. Kamikaze is singing about falling. Thought it was an error at first, but nope. Just really strange. ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Edited by deadweight
Tracks were fixed.

this is such a good comeback from revival

Hoping for another Bad Meets Evil LP since Catapiller, another collaboration on this album has my hopes higher. Good shit. 

1 hour ago, BRDSX said:

You not a fan? Just seems like you’re trying to poke at people mostly. 

Completely unrelated, look at that shit.

i'm speechless.

this is slim shady as his best.

Am I in an alternate universe where Revival never existed and this is what came out instead? Because I think I like it here.

• Upvote 3

Take a bow! 

2 hours ago, Dwėsk said:

Completely unrelated, look at that shit.

You seem saltyyy bout something. 

fucking great stuff .. only this guy can make something so amazing and have it be a parody of the thing he is making fun of at the same time for the most parts

His best album since relapse imo. It's been a while... :D

51 minutes ago, CMGX6X said:

You seem saltyyy bout something. 

Just because I commented on someone who types like he's mentally deficient, doesn't mean it's at all related to anything else in this thread.

@BlueCoffee pretty sure you save button presses and it's much more convenient to use Shift instead.

• Haha 2

only heard lucky you and it's as good as anything i've heard him do. If he did a whole album of that and rap god it'd probably be greatest album ever made

I liked revival....overly political gets a little cliche and old, feel like it's the "cool" thing to do now which is kind've lame

Definetly thought revival could've probably been trimmed down...These 20 song albums can usually be stripped a bit. Interested to see if this only having 13 with a few skits will eliminate filler

What a pleasant surprise! Definitely miles ahead of the last album, although still doesn't touch his older material. Nonetheless, this is still quite enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully this isn't politically regurgitated garbage like his last album was. Not to say his last album was the worst because it wasn't. But it was still really bad.

But judging from everyone else's comments this is the Eminem i know from Recovery and Encore. Ill report back here after i finish this one. :pray:

EDIT: This album is a mixed bag. Some are good, some try to be. The title track is one of the best on this one. So heres the thing. When songs are good they're really good. When songs are bad, they're pretty bad. This album is undoubtedly worth a listen.

• Upvote 1

Guest Kagetheshinobi

Never really listened to Eminem like that, but I noticed that the bulk of his fans are metalheads or rockers who normally don't even listen to hip hop like that..but they like him. So I'm wondering what makes him listenable out of other rappers who are also deep or lyrical??

Damn, thought this was a fan compilation of sorts with his new track for Venom. Had no idea this was a new album till I googled it lol Awesome stuff for sure. Hoping this drops on CD too. Thanks for posting.

Horrible :D This album is for people who cant get into modern rap to jerk over how much "superior" their taste in rap is, while this guy out here making songs like this :D

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 8