Chief

Desires - A Collection of Thoughts (2018)

10 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - August 17, 2018
Genre - Spoken Word, Melodic Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*Thanks to @Smash_Adams!*

Tracklist:

1. Orchre & Mauve
2. Whatever (It's 2009)
3. Safe Haven
4. On Being Alone
5. Learned to Cope
6. Beezle
7. Mercury
8. Bruises (feat. Boys of Fall)
9. Crux

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

Loved their EP from 2016. And they did a great job on that cover of Me, Myself & I by G Eazy & Bebe. Awesome band. 

been waiting for a full length from these guys, just sucks that there's only 3 new songs on this release...

• Upvote 1

Love these dudes, but fucking hell, there's a special place in the seven levels reserved for people using most of an EP for a new release

33 minutes ago, uiu125 said:

Love these dudes, but fucking hell, there's a special place in the seven levels reserved for people using most of an EP for a new release

only if its the same recording, but I'm okay with bands putting re- mixed or restructured songs from an ep on their album.  

if its just a carbon copy yeah, kinda lame.  did they just get signed between their ep and this album? that's the only legitimate reason imo.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

only if its the same recording, but I'm okay with bands putting re- mixed or restructured songs from an ep on their album.  

if its just a carbon copy yeah, kinda lame.  did they just get signed between their ep and this album? that's the only legitimate reason imo.  

Yeah agreed it's kind of  'legitimate' in terms of it happening with a reason like that, but it still doesn't sit right with me even if understandable, and rarely is it re-done - though the version of Crux posted here seems a re-do of some sort.

But there are more bands doing it without this as a reason as do, so I've no faith no more. Ever since Picturesque did a three track, all of which were on the six track, all of which on the twelve track, my faith is non-existent 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, uiu125 said:

Ever since Picturesque did a three track, all of which were on the six track, all of which on the twelve track, my faith is non-existent 

haha that is ridiculous

I find the Spoken Word genre really interesting and spectacular. Thanks for posting!