Chief

Our Mirage - Lifeline (2018)

39 posts in this topic

I was a huge fan of the singers previous band as well " Forever In Combat " they had a couple good eps IN MY OPINION. 

brdsx.gif

Other Releases by

22 hours ago, Six Souls x said:

Damn I didn't even realise, but now you've said it I can't unhear it

yea i mean even Justin (Forever In Combat) commented with "99 % of the song is the same" under the youtube video

After a few listens through. I really really enjoy this record. Thanks again for the upload.

1 hour ago, joshuachadwick4l said:

After a few listens through. I really really enjoy this record. Thanks again for the upload.

I have a feeling anyone with '4L' in their name would. 

I'm just now getting around it and it's fucking great.  a nice little combination of all the things I enjoy in phc wrapped up in one album. 

thanks kl, it sucks being too picky about music... and this is the 3rd band I've found on here that I legit love 

I really like this a lot, and I am not picky about a plagiarism.

I was going to say something but I always get ridiculed for what I said. So I will keep ............................. blah, blah, blah, to myself.  Most of the time!

302366140_ITheMask.jpg.1b3d1630c4952126d0bac6a7e9b5aee3.jpg

Imma give this a shot. Not too hyped for it but maybe I could enjoy this.

es la prime vez que escucho ha esta banda y la verdad toca muy bien, gracias por el aporte // It's the first time I've heard this band and the truth is playing very well, thanks for the contribution

I'm getting caught up on the albums I missed since I joined Kingdom Leaks and omg, how is this not one of the top albums viewed and commented on? Wow. So damn good.