• Upvote 2
  • Love 5
  • Downvote 3

Holy fuck

thanks!!!

• Love 1

Woop :D

thanks pal, hopefully this'll be better than their last 2 

Even I'm not a big fan of their music thank you for this! 

Fuck yes. 

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Thank you <3

How is it friends? 

FUK OFF, THANKS!!! ❤❤❤❤

so far I'm not feeling it too much, I still like Ivy and Holier Than Heaven, but the only track that's stood out to me so far other than them is Drag the Lake

I'm not done with the album yet but so far it's not great honestly

EDIT: after my first listen, i'm feeling a strong 5 on this one chief

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, maximomckinnon said:

so far I'm not feeling it too much, I still like Ivy and Holier Than Heaven, but the only track that's stood out to me so far other than them is Drag the Lake

I'm not done with the album yet but so far it's not great honestly

agreed

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow aint leak day no more lol

• Upvote 2

Was worries it was just a run of the mill amity album with a few little quirks till I heard 'misery'

Problem won't be a popular opinion but I reckon it's a sick tune

obrigado por essa coisa linda da vida.

Outstanding start to the day, its all downhill from here  expect... thanks

Honestly my personal opinion, best amity record. I've been in an amity marathon while waiting for this record and I was scared they might change the guitars and drums with the synth, that was not the case at all. Guitars and drums are pretty loud and very very strong. I'm not a fan of electronic music but the way they executed them is truly beautiful, gives me an 80s vibe and man it's just beautiful. Lyrics are on point. Y'all guys please give it more than 3 spins it's worth it, best album. 9/10 in my opinion 🤘

• Upvote 1

Wasn't expecting this till tomorrow,  but im having a shitty day, my mood is bananas cause im quitting cigarettes after about 10 years of smoking. This helps, thanks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Hooray for mediocrity! 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

I love it

• Love 2

I give this band way to much time but here's my verdict after listening.

A mediocre attempt to progress their sound, this album sounds different but makes ALL the old mistakes: repetitive, autotuned, not very original.

6.5-7/10

Insanely average.

Lyrics aren't great either.

If you want good metal core listen to When The End Began (once it's out)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Album's surprisingly good, and has their most varied/nicest vocal patterns ever, funnily enough the first two singles are probably amongst the worst songs on this. Also, D.I.E. is so cringy lyrically but for some reason has the most memorable riffage in the bridge throughout the album, god damn it. I think their last few albums were hard to even sit through because they were just copypasted with some variation, this is softer but definitely much better overall. Surprisingly, they didn't really fuck this up, unlike what the first few singles had me believe. Lyrics are a bit on the nose and cringy throughout tho :lol: Props to Ahren especially for not doing the same chorus 10 times through the fucking album, for fuck's sake.

Average is a 5/10 last time I checked @Cam979

• Upvote 5

I'll be back with a review after a few more spins but first Impression another amazing Amity album to add to their discography 9/10 based off of first listen

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dwėsk said:

Album's surprisingly good, and has their most varied/nicest vocal patterns ever, funnily enough the first two singles are probably amongst the worst songs on this. Also, D.I.E. is so cringy lyrically but for some reason has the most memorable riffage in the bridge throughout the album, god damn it. I think their last few albums were hard to even sit through because they were just copypasted with some variation, this is softer but definitely much better overall. Surprisingly, they didn't really fuck this up, unlike what the first few singles had me believe. Lyrics are a bit on the nose and cringy throughout tho :lol: Props to Ahren especially for not doing the same chorus 10 times through the fucking album, for fuck's sake.

5/10 so be it ahaha. The lyrics just make the average instrumentals bad. This band have such a large problem with their lyrics, they just suck.

4 minutes ago, Dwėsk said:

This actually makes me more interested to check this tonight when I get home since we seem to agree a lot... I don’t have that high of hopes, imo the singles showed some promise but the execution could’ve been stronger.