mR12

Beartooth - You Never Know (Single) (2018)

30 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - August 17, 2018
Genre - Metalcore, Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

04. You Never Know (3:03)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

I like the chorus hook of this song, but the rest of it is just not compelling at all to me.  This album is not looking to be my cup of tea

• Upvote 1

chrous is pretty catchy but idk how i feel about the rest :/

i think the only song i've really enjoyed since the disgusting album is king of anything. sucks because i love caleb's vocals .-.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thejewishpeople said:

I like the chorus hook of this song, but the rest of it is just not compelling at all to me.  This album is not looking to be my cup of tea

Exactly the opposite for me. The chorus seems so forced and out of place.

• Upvote 2

t2DLnik.png

another one? I mean damn, I know 2 of them technically weren't officially released but like half the album is online now

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

It's alright. I feel the chorus is the best part because it's memorable and the rest is super meh. Basically, whatever you prefer (be it the chorus or the verse style), they don't fit in a flowing way. As with any other Beartooth song, this SUFFERS HARD from an extremely uninspired song structure. Every single song from this album has been

intro > chorus > verse > chorus > breakdown > soft bridge > chorus with more passion > breakdown outro. Where's the originality? It's literally the cookie cutter writing of metal core.

7/10

This album is looking to be pretty disappointing if you ask me, Caleb hyped it up as his own masterpiece but there are lots of problems here. He did write and record it ALL though, which is cool. I love Caleb and I hate that I have this opinion because he's a cool guy, but this songwriting is just lame. After hearing new stuff by Silent Planet (another extremely popular metal core band on this site), this Beartooth stuff pales in comparison.

16 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

It's alright. I feel the chorus is the best part because it's memorable and the rest is super meh. Basically, whatever you prefer (be it the chorus or the verse style), they don't fit in a flowing way. As with any other Beartooth song, this SUFFERS HARD from an extremely uninspired song structure. Every single song from this album has been

intro > chorus > verse > chorus > breakdown > soft bridge > chorus with more passion > breakdown outro. Where's the originality? It's literally the cookie cutter writing of metal core.

7/10

This album is looking to be pretty disappointing if you ask me, Caleb hyped it up as his own masterpiece but there are lots of problems here. He did write and record it ALL though, which is cool. I love Caleb and I hate that I have this opinion because he's a cool guy, but this songwriting is just lame. After hearing new stuff by Silent Planet (another extremely popular metal core band on this site), this Beartooth stuff pales in comparison.

I haven't listened to the single yet but I don't really think Beartooth had originality. You're kinda describing them imo 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Top Hat said:

I haven't listened to the single yet but I don't really think Beartooth had originality. You're kinda describing them imo 

hahaha true, it's as if they've gotten worse as the years go on though. 

37 minutes ago, Voinolin said:

Exactly the opposite for me. The chorus seems so forced and out of place.

I can respect that.  It felt catchy to me, but I can certainly see where you come from.  I like cheesier shit, what can I say :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cam979 said:

Hasn't he wrote/performed all the records for Beartooth though? I mean it's certainly showing, he seems like he's out of ideas which is what I thought throughout Aggressive as well.

This song is alright. I agree with the fact that the verses and chorus don't really go together. It has two different feels. In terms of everyone bashing the album though, they've put out some really solid tracks. Disease is amazing, Bad Listener is close to one of the heaviest songs they've ever written and Infection is really great as well. What I do feel though is that Caleb might be forcing the writing material (Maybe he's just not in as dark of a place anymore since Disgusting) which is fair. IMO I'd rather him continue with the darker stuff like Beartooth is supposed to be then have them release a really upbeat and soft record. I still think this is going to be a phenomenal record to add to their discography. It seems as if everyone thinks they went downhill since Aggressive, which is only their second record. So maybe you guys just aren't true fans of Beartooth LOL. The writing structure though is somewhat a dumb thing to complain about since they've always used the typical pop structure since their EP (Intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, breakdown, chorus, outro). That's actually never changed, and there's nothing wrong with Caleb sticking with what makes him comfortable. This is just my 2 cents, I love all the singles so far (Believe is my least favourite) but maybe it gives you guys something to think about. Some people who are fans will love the record, some may hate it, some may become fans because of it :) Everyone's taste is different

in the words of Dwesk..

S H I T E

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

I like it ?‍♂️

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

Not too bad, might be second fave single. Kinda wish the second verse lasted much longer but it was interrupted by the chorus way too quick.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

in the words of Dwesk..

S H I T E

Nope :lol:

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Eh its alright. Not as good as Believe I think. But its a solid 5/10 for me right now just have to wait for rest of the album.

This is such a letdown album already

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

its a bit of a bop tbh.

its a bit generic too.

definitely a grower.

ezgif-com-resize.jpg

Love the punk influence in this one. I'm liking all of these releases. I will definitely enjoy & replay Disease more than Aggressive.

• Love 1

Love it, the punk influences are great, the riff at around 2:05 is so dope, catchy chorus. I think its a good one, still better than most of Aggressive for me.

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Okay after a few listens this really grew on me I really dig the song and am still really excited for the record I just hope we get more brutal cuts like Bad Listener on this

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

15 minutes ago, Prototype539 said:

Okay after a few listens this really grew on me I really dig the song and am still really excited for the record I just hope we get more brutal cuts like Bad Listener on this

Looking at the track list, I bet we get 2 or 3 more heavy ones (comparable to Dead, Always Dead, Set me on Fire etc)

• Downvote 1

definitely the most different from all the released tracks so far. and still better than aggressive too.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

8 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Not too bad, might be second fave single. Kinda wish the second verse lasted much longer but it was interrupted by the chorus way too quick.

Nope :lol:

you let me down

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

How could you like Beartooth and not like this? Perfect mix of catchy and heavy..I love the bridge and the chant after the chorus YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU KNOW KNOW KNOW 

i kinda like it

5 hours ago, Dan said:

you let me down

Why?

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Caleb hyped this album up like it was going to be heavy and fast but it seems to be their poppiest music yet. Honestly I don't care, and I dig most the singles, but it isn't going to be what I thought it was. Disgusting won't be topped apparently. I do like this song though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

I love this song! Very hyped for the album although I have a very different litmus test than the rest of you for releases it seems lmao 

tumblr_mjonoznuZD1r3kb9mo1_500.gif