Frak The Gods

SLANDER & Crankdat - Kneel Before Me (feat. Asking Alexandria) (Single) (2018)

17 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - August 9th, 2018
Genre - Dubstep, Electronicore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Kneel Before Me (feat. Asking Alexandria) (3:19)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*Actually, really surprisingly good.*

• Like 2

Fans: Can we get that unreleased "I am the enemy push the dust aside" song?

AA: Here's some acoustic songs and a dubstep collab.

I like the acoustic songs, and I don't like dubstep but I'm not gonna complain about this existing, but why's it so hard to release something that already exists? Even if they don't wanna do that kind of music anymore, there's still no reason you can't give fans a song that's already recorded , even if it's a demo.

Dubstep is dead. It all sounds the same, just like AA. I wonder what made them do such overkill

Kinda like it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Lukyfan said:

Dubstep is dead. It all sounds the same, just like AA. I wonder what made them do such overkill

All of AA sounds the same? BAHAHAHAHA! I hope you're fucking joking. Listen to their their early stuff, then From Death to Destiny, then the self titled . Holy shit that's some joke there buddy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Not bad.

1 hour ago, invaderhemp said:

Fans: Can we get that unreleased "I am the enemy push the dust aside" song?

AA: Here's some acoustic songs and a dubstep collab.

I like the acoustic songs, and I don't like dubstep but I'm not gonna complain about this existing, but why's it so hard to release something that already exists? Even if they don't wanna do that kind of music anymore, there's still no reason you can't give fans a song that's already recorded , even if it's a demo.

That entitlement though

This would be awesome if Slandar and Crankdat....god, I got a little nauseous just typing those names....had nothing to do with it. Would have made a great AA song. 

Instead, IMO, it’s absolute crap. Dubstep...🙄

8 hours ago, DatBoi said:

That entitlement though

Entitlement? More like logic. They teased a song and got fans excited for it. No shit fans are gonna want it. It obviously exists, why not just upload it to YouTube, takes like a minute. Just because fans want a song that was teased to them, doesn't make it entitlement. We're all here for early music so by your logic you're feeling entitled too, dipshit.

• Like 2

Disappointing, because this is easily up there for the worst songs that Slander have produced. Was hoping with Crankdat on board that they would go in a trap direction, not this dubstep shit.. Take anything by Sullivan King over this song, any day.

I like Crankdat and Slander. AA was always meh to me but I'm interested to listen to this collab. Always psyched to see the edm world collaborating with bands. Thanks for the upload!

7 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

Entitlement? More like logic. They teased a song and got fans excited for it. No shit fans are gonna want it. It obviously exists, why not just upload it to YouTube, takes like a minute. Just because fans want a song that was teased to them, doesn't make it entitlement. We're all here for early music so by your logic you're feeling entitled too, dipshit.

That logical fallacy though

o0vz5s.jpg

2 hours ago, DatBoi said:

That logical fallacy though

o0vz5s.jpg

I'm not the one that calls someone entitled for wanting a song when we're all on here for literally that exact reason. Take the L dumbass.

On 11/08/2018 at 1:30 PM, invaderhemp said:

I'm not the one that calls someone entitled for wanting a song when we're all on here for literally that exact reason. Take the L dumbass.

The cringe and false equivalency is too much to handle

On 8/10/2018 at 2:46 PM, invaderhemp said:

Invader, it has less to do with the effort and more to do with the label and Asking Alexandria's contract with Sumerian. I don't know the details of the contract. But i can guarantee you they didn't upload it because their label didn't give them permission, at least not yet. There are a lot of variables that go into a release no matter how big or small it is.