5. Tourniquet

6. A Burning Soul

7. Saltwater

8. An Island

9. Sleep is a Myth

10. Lost

Downloads

Support!

this has made tomorrow one of the greatest days in recent memory for me! Thank you Lord!

this has made tomorrow one of the greatest days in recent memory for me! Thank you Lord!

This record is fantastic!

• Love 1

This record is fantastic!

good to hear! when i saw the press release and heard the single and saw he made it with S Carey my first thought was this sounds like exactly what I've wanted from him for a while, so my expectations are sky high

Kinsella hardly disappoints!

Who needs god when you have Mike in your life. The world would be a much better place if everyone listened to this man. Pure genius!

Guest terrywilson

didn't know a new album was coming out , cant wait to hear it . thanks

Ohhh yeahhh, time to get sad

Guest KnowHope88

This guy ruined his reputation for me when he walked off stage after playing 1 song

This guy ruined his reputation for me when he walked off stage after playing 1 song

any idea why he walked off stage? i haven't heard about this. was it an AF gig or an Owen?

Guest KnowHope88

any idea why he walked off stage? i haven't heard about this. was it an AF gig or an Owen?

I cant remember if it was advertised as Owen or just Mike doing solo stuff, but it was a Lollapalooza after show last year. He was opening for Minus the Bear and after playing 1 1/2 songs he said "if i didn't just put a roof on my house, i wouldn't even be here right now". And then he said the sound guy sucked and then he just unplugged his guitar and walked out of the building. Given it was a free show, but it still sucked because that is who i went there to see in the first place. After the entire crowd kept cheering for him to come back, he still refused.

I cant remember if it was advertised as Owen or just Mike doing solo stuff, but it was a Lollapalooza after show last year. He was opening for Minus the Bear and after playing 1 1/2 songs he said "if i didn't just put a roof on my house, i wouldn't even be here right now". And then he said the sound guy sucked and then he just unplugged his guitar and walked out of the building. Given it was a free show, but it still sucked because that is who i went there to see in the first place. After the entire crowd kept cheering for him to come back, he still refused.

Well, that actually sucks pretty bad and says way too much of him like how he really is.