Frak The Gods

Sylar - All or Nothing (Single) (2018)

27 posts in this topic

Yikes.

this is uh.. cool for some edgy radio rock.

Major linkin Park vibes here 

• Upvote 1

So I listened to this when it premiered 38 minutes ago on Octane. Then found it online. LOL... Anyways, song isn't bad for a radio single. Looking forward to a new album though. 

Vocalist sounds so much like Hollywood Undead in this. Still dig it though.

~K!zL

• Upvote 1

I loved "Help!" it was just great from start to end FOR ME

this sounds OK, kinda like a B-Side from Help so im not complaining but they need new ideas

It's an okay single. Honestly found my self bored after the second chorus. Picked up at the end though, would like to see them perform it live and then I'll get a second opinion. But for now, probably won't go back to this.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:39 AM, thehorizonghost said:

• Upvote 2

OOOOOH looking forward to this, I loved Help 

edit: pretty underwhelming so far, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow the turn around from exiting the studio to putting out a song was pretty fast for these guys

• Upvote 2

Cool song! Although the chorus was hugely lacking. If they had a dope sing along chorus could of been awesome. Anyone know album info?

53 minutes ago, prsjunkie said:

Cool song! Although the chorus was hugely lacking. If they had a dope sing along chorus could of been awesome. Anyone know album info?

"Seasons" out October 5th

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Wow the turn around from exiting the studio to putting out a song was pretty fast for these guys

What I was going to say wasn't they in the studio like a month or so ago? Lol

This band is wasted potential since the start.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Not very impressive, considering this song was probably written within 5 minutes (inlcuding coffee break)

• Haha 2

It's not so bad, but I expect something better, the chorus is lacking a punch, it's like HU mixed with LP...I don't like HU, so that's probably why I don't really like this, I dig the bridge tho

Not too bad. Kinda repetitive throughout the song though. They definitely need some better writing ideas. Nice to see them releasing more music though so I won't complain too much. Hope to hear more soon. Lol October is a long way away

This is such a shame. Help was amazing

I'm not gonna write the album off on this one single before it is even announced. They didn't use Miguel enough in this single & Jayden had zero uncleans to add depth.

I'm still excited 🤷🏻

Definitely underwhelming, but I still like it for what it's worth. Hoping the rest of the album will shape up better with the next few singles

Let's not forget this is a radio single. Could be the worse song on the album. Song isn't terrible... Just super simple and perfect for a radio song. Anxious to hear another single. 

• Upvote 1

This is okay, hoping to hear more choruses like the ones on Help though , that album had great choruses .

Sylar's worst single to date. Fingers crossed this band doesnt go down hill. And saying this gives LP or HU vibes is cheese. The radio rock/rap fusion thing is always gonna sound "edgy" and "angsty" but bands like LP stood out from the rest because they did it RIGHT. This is just boring.