Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Invent, Animate - Stillworld (2016)

46 posts in this topic

gallery_3_3_19872.jpeg

Leaked

Release - July 8, 2016

Genre - Progressive Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Indigo
2. Agora
3. White Wolf
4. Celestial Floods
5. Solace
6. Dead Roots
7. Vacant
8. Midnight Hymn
9. Darkbloom
10. Soul Sleep

Support!

Edited by HyperDose
New links!

────────────▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
─────────▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
──────▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒â–
─────â–▒▒▌▒░▌▒▒▄▀░â–▒▒▌▌▒▒▌▒▒▌
─────▌▌▒â–â–’â–â–‘â–Œâ–░░░▌▒▄▀â–▒▌▌▒▌â–
─────▌▀â–▒▀░▄▀▄▄░░▀▀░▄▄▀▄░▌▒â–
─────â–▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░▌▒▌
─────▌░▌░░▌░▀▄▀░█▀█░▀▄▀░â–â–„â–€
─────▀▄â–░░▀▄▄▄▄▀â–░▌▀▄▄▄▄▀░▌
───────█░░░░░░░░▌░â–â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–
───────█░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░▌
────────█░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░█
────▄▄▄▄█░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█
▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░█
â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░â–▒▒▀▄
â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–▒▒▒▒▀▄
â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄

not bad at all but i was expecting slightly more. 7.5/10 but there's some really good tracks. indigo is the best track in my opinion

axcept likes this

not bad at all but i was expecting slightly more. 7.5/10 but there's some really good tracks. indigo is the best track in my opinion

Nothing like rating an album after one listen....

I think the album deserves a bit higher of a rating but yes Indigo is a killer track... was hoping to hear more sound like it on the album

I think the album deserves a bit higher of a rating but yes Indigo is a killer track... was hoping to hear more sound like it on the album

yeah that's why my rating was a bit low because I felt like there were some parts in the album that dragged on. also wasnt the biggest fan of the cleans.

also to that other guy, what's wrong with rating an album after one listen? I didn't say it was bad, just that I was a little disappointed. listening to the record again isn't going to change the things I dislike about it, just reinforce the things I already like.

I wanna listen but need to wait for higher quality. Fuuuuuck so tempting though.

I absolutely agree, the fact that Will Putney was helping put this together just means that it must be listened to in the highest quality. Much appreciation towards the leak though, regardless.

I love this website, fuck.

They heavy parts are heavier, and the chill parts chiller. The song writing overall is just their best so far. Also, the singles seem even better because the album flows beautifully. Every song is ridiculously good, but I'd say Indigo and Agora are stand out tracks to me, with the later having one of the best breakdowns of recent memory towards the end. Indigo should've been a single. But anyway, 9/10 after 7 listens. My only issue is that although every part sounds awesome, sometimes certain parts don't sound like they should be at that point in that song.

I absolutely agree, the fact that Will Putney was helping put this together just means that it must be listened to in the highest quality. Much appreciation towards the leak though, regardless.

I love this website, fuck.

it was actually produced by Randy LeBouf, who also works at machine shop studios with Will, but same difference.
Neon Eyes XVIII likes this

it was actually produced by Randy LeBouf, who also works at machine shop studios with Will, but same difference.

Ohhhh! No way!

Thank you for the info - regardless, the machine shop puts out some fantastic releases.