dewey duck

Trophy Eyes - The American Dream (2018)

65 posts in this topic

This is Floreani's soul. Just look at this vocal: wether you like the album or not you can't deny that Floreani improved his voice a lot! Just look at his solo work with Little Brother in comparison with this

I'm really happy with this album, although chemical miracle will always be my favorite by far, I think they've achieved maturity for this one. 

In love with: Broken, Something Bigger Than This, Autumn, Miming in the Choir and I Can Feel It Calling.

• Upvote 1

He definitely improved like crazy when it comes to his singing. Love his harsher vocals however. I don't enjoy this the way I enjoy Chemical Miracle but the album is great. Do miss the accent lol. I wasn't sure if I'd like this album or not but as soon I got to track 3, I knew it was still the same Trophy Eyes I fell in love with. They write some of the most honest, relatable songs. 

• Upvote 1

I've only listened twice so I'm still processing it all, but I like it a LOT. Miming in the Choir is an amazing track. I suspect this album will be around an 8 for me.

saw them at warped 17. enjoyed a handful from chemical miracle. this is a real disappointment. maybe 2 tracks worth keeping (more like you and lavendar bay) and they're just meh