Frak The Gods

Bone Crew - Back It Up (Single) (2018)

39 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, dvsr said:

Fronz is a good vocalist for sure but he makes me laugh more than anything. This is truly just terrible lol Attila's last record wasnt half bad hate to admit it but this is everyrthing I've always hated about Attila. 

The fuck you on about, Chaos is without a doubt the worst Attila record to date. Same dumb, unapologetic lyrics minus the bounce and riffs, what's there left to enjoy? 

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

Love it..

Somehow this isn't as horrible as Attila.

13 hours ago, Dwesk said:

The fuck you on about, Chaos is without a doubt the worst Attila record to date. Same dumb, unapologetic lyrics minus the bounce and riffs, what's there left to enjoy? 

I didnt mind tracks 7-11. The lyrics werent as goofy and as I said I do think he's a good vocalist. Just cant take him serious. 

• Upvote 1

As an avid hater of Attila and especially Fronz, I can say this is actually decent 

Guest DatBoi

Not as cringe as I was expecting. Shit's really Djenty and gives off a slight Hacktivist vibe. The Trap to Djent sections transition nicely too, though I'm not sure about calling it Heavy Trap Metal. Also enjoying Fronz's more mature vocals in this. If Attila went for a more mature sound like this I would actually be more excited for their releases again.

Guest sandychaos

This sounds like Youtube rap, but somehow worse lmao