mR12

blink-182 - Standard Album Discography (1994-2017)

21 posts in this topic

EDy11pe.jpg

Genre - Pop Punk

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Release List:

1994 - Buddha
1995 - Cheshire Cat
1997 - Dude Ranch
1999 - Enema Of The State
2000 - The Mark, Tom and Travis Show [The Enema Strikes Back!]
2001 - Take off Your Pants and Jacket
2003 - blink-182
2011 - Neighborhoods (Deluxe)
2017 - California (Deluxe Edition)

Download

• Love 1

You would think after 25 years they would have quite a few more albums. The Tom Drama really hurt them. I keep seeing people say they aren't blink anymore without Tom but I don't really care, at least Skiba puts in effort 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

oh wow, nice. time to update my library. i have some tracks that just skip and some that are edited due to ripping old Cds back in the day.

i just wish itunes wouldnt put them back at the top of my list because of this

i highly suggest the Dogs Eating Dogs ep also

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Who is this band? Are they good?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, blacktaxi2d said:

oh wow, nice. time to update my library. i have some tracks that just skip and some that are edited due to ripping old Cds back in the day.

i just wish itunes wouldnt put them back at the top of my list because of this

Right? Makes me feel like a chump.

4 hours ago, napalm06 said:

Who is this band? Are they 

4 hours ago, napalm06 said:

Who is this band? Are they good?

super underground bro, takes a while to click

• Haha 1

Self titled and California are by far my favorites by Blink 182. Thanks for posting!

~K!zL

• Upvote 1

all blink, boxcar, plus44 is solid.....angels and airwaves is 1/2 solid....then that to the stars solo album from tom is pretty solid

i could do without the punk/ska shit that travis does...his yelawolf ep was pretty awesome minus the one rancid song

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, amazonbasics said:

all blink, boxcar, plus44 is solid.....angels and airwaves is 1/2 solid....then that to the stars solo album from tom is pretty solid

i could do without the punk/ska shit that travis does...his yelawolf ep was pretty awesome minus the one rancid song

Boxcar, loved them man

• Love 1

This band changed and shaped my entire life. i hope they can make other people just as happy as they've made me.
soundtrack to my life throughout 1999-2016. I honestly cannot wait to hear more from them and Angels & Airwaves.
Id suggest adding the Greatest Hits and Dogs Eating Dogs just for new fans to get the full blink experience ;)
if you want more of blink related music i highly suggest their side projects! - +44, Boxcar Race, The Transplants, TRV$ & DJAM, Travis Barker Solo, Tom DeLonge solo and of course Matt's bands Alkaline Trio, Heavens and Matt Skiba and the Sekrets.

tumblr_me8u6yzgOn1rrkkouo1_500[1].gif

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2018 at 7:55 AM, dorathekiller97 said:

WHERE ARE YAOUUUUUUUU

There it is

unpopular opinion: i like them better with skiba. those deluxe tracks on california were a blast man :fap:. but enema and dude ranch will forever be the tracks of my childhood

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:41 PM, Angerbanjo said:

You would think after 25 years they would have quite a few more albums. The Tom Drama really hurt them. I keep seeing people say they aren't blink anymore without Tom but I don't really care, at least Skiba puts in effort 

I just realized this was up and I felt just the same with those 2003, 2011, 2017 releases (personally, I don't even like 2011-Neighborhoods).

I love blink-182 with Skiba (cause at least he is helping keep blink-182 alive), but I agree, Tom in his good days will always be a better deal, I was lucky enough that my brother gave my a ticket to see them live back in 2004 and there's just no point on comparing that to recent days (last time I saw them it was 2016); of course they were 12 years younger at the time, but man, the vibes the Tom/Mark friendship used to bring up to the stage is not something you can just replace. Damn, now I feel sad.

I'm honoured you downvoted me BRDSX....you run around here daily posting shit opinions

• Upvote 1