xcblackdiamond

The Amity Affliction - Feels Like I'm Dying [Single] (2018)

51 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Holy shit. This is actually really damn good. Ivy was alright for what it was (a BMTH copy) but this song is actually fresh as hell

This is actually really good, it's fresh and the electronic sound works. Also Joel's cleans on this are great excited to see what happens in the storyline and am looking forward to this album in August this should be an interesting addition to thier Discography

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

It was impossible these guys wouldn’t realize that all their albums sounded the same at some point. I really think that for them this is a very good career decision to change their sound like that.

• Upvote 2

Bad song, nice pre-chorus though.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This is awesome. Electronics are grooovy

Guest wulfurine

what is this shit ? I never understood why people say ''evolution'' for a band going the pop and easy way. Evolving should be trying to stand out in your genre, like INK for example. Selling out is not a band evolving.

Yea. At this point I'd rather have an album entirely of Pittsburgh, but everyone version is produced by a different person. 

Not liking these super weird electronics, sounds like a house genre track or something lol

Damn, KL is wicked divided on this one, huh? I'm surprised, but I do like it. Doomsday was better, but still.

• Upvote 1

Guest x2i

Well done to all those who said Amity should do something different... They may have released a similar sounding album 2/3 times but some people actually liked that style and we're happy with it, we didn't want change.

Personally ive been eagerly awaiting their new stuff and so far I am severely underwhelmed. This isn't Amity. It's not even close. I'm all for bands evolving but like someone earlier in this topic said, they should be evolving in their respective genres not completely changing. If they wanted to change genre then I'm my opinion they ought to change their band name because like I said this is NOT amity.

That's my two cents, yes I'm a crybaby, no I don't care. I'm allowed my opinion. Amity as they are now suck balls. Fight me!

This is so fucking good. Very nice change of sound for them

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Actually really enjoyed it, it's really refreshing and different, if that makes sense. Definitely not cancelling my pre-order anytime soon. Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Wow, those guys really arent afraid of experimentation / sound change on THIS RECORD

Im into this shit, give more

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Not too shabby.

ahh another big band I could never get into. But that quick little electronic break to start the chorus is actually really cool, and different.

I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I've had my ear to the ground since Glory Days.

To me, this sounds like a stretch for radio.. but could also be a one-off to experiment with something new.

Perhaps they've found new influence.

Is it for me? Definitely not, but to each their own.

Not a big fan but it is nice to hear them try something different for once, respect where respect is due for the effort.

• Upvote 1

Hahhah Lol no This is not good.

I'm glad they've tried something new because they got stale AF...but yeah, nah, gross 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Not about this whatsoever. Barely even sounds like The Amity Affliction I used to know, and I really liked Ivy (Doomsday). This however is terrible for them. Hoping the rest of the album is NOTHING like this

• Upvote 1

Needs more Joel.  Seems Ahren is becoming the de facto frontman and Joel will be twiddling his thumbs when they play these songs live.

Guest amasait

FEELS LIKE I'M tugatuga dzun dzun aaaaaaaahhh ahhhhhhh FEELS LIKE I'M ratatatarattarrrararattta-ratatouille FEELS LIKE I'M blah-blah ualalalalala danette FEELS LIKE I'M boom boom shtrak shtrak where is the key? IT'S NOT HERE,BUT I WILL GIVE YOU NEW STYLE OF POP-CORNISH FEELS LIKE I'M dying inside in the membrane
so ry
never been so dissapointed in the amity affliction.
why they abandoned almost completely death's hand/skeletons sound?

58 minutes ago, amasait said:

FEELS LIKE I'M tugatuga dzun dzun aaaaaaaahhh ahhhhhhh FEELS LIKE I'M ratatatarattarrrararattta-ratatouille FEELS LIKE I'M blah-blah ualalalalala danette FEELS LIKE I'M boom boom shtrak shtrak

Holy fuck :lol:

Guest DatBoi
9 hours ago, wulfurine said:

what is this shit ? I never understood why people say ''evolution'' for a band going the pop and easy way. Evolving should be trying to stand out in your genre, like INK for example. Selling out is not a band evolving.

tHeY SoLdOuT bEcAuSe I DoN't LiKe tHeIr nEw sOuNd