08. Shelter In Place (2:38)
09. Boss (2:30)
10. To the Gallows (3:04)
11. Sirens Calling (1:41)
12. Invisible People (2:42)
13. Be Brave (2:49)
14. Wake Up (4:37)
15. Feral Oracle (Bonus Track) (1:57)
16. The Tribe Speaks (Bonus Track) (31:57)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1

320 added!

Awesome, loved Generation Doom and have been looking forward to this one for awhile. Thanks for posting. \m/

FLAC added!

Generation Doom was a big step up to some more catchy verses and less poetry esque songs. This has "16" tracks, but unfortunately they're back with many fillers and interlude type tracks. The cringy political lyrics do nothing for me, i was hyped for this one but it's down in the dumps with the "Hydra" album:(

@TheEmpire86  i know, GD was a surprisingly catchy album. even the b-sides were better than just about anything on this :(

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ossy33xxx said:

Generation Doom was a big step up to some more catchy verses and less poetry esque songs. This has "16" tracks, but unfortunately they're back with many fillers and interlude type tracks. The cringy political lyrics do nothing for me, i was hyped for this one but it's down in the dumps with the "Hydra" album:(

@TheEmpire86  i know, GD was a surprisingly catchy album. even the b-sides were better than just about anything on this :(

Yeah I just got done listening. I agree with every thing you said. I'd only give this a 4/10. GD was so much better but oh well, it's usually hit or miss with Otep. Still going to buy it to add to the collection. Also, the bonus tracks are retarded. 

• Haha 1

Guest N×T182

Shelter in place is fucking sweet. Downloading now. Enjoyed every release from this band

:D

KL 4 LIFE.

After a 2nd listen, not a horrible album. Could go without the (pretty much straight out) rap songs. But other than that and the onslaught of political stuff, it's OK. Still stick with a 4/10 though. Heard way better from her. But also way worse.

She thoroughly fucked up by booting out the Sevas Tra lineup. That album was gold and they had something special back then. House of Secrets & Ascension were decent, but older me can't handle her over the top message anymore.

5 hours ago, thespionage said:

She thoroughly fucked up by booting out the Sevas Tra lineup. That album was gold and they had something special back then. House of Secrets & Ascension were decent, but older me can't handle her over the top message anymore.

Sevas Tra was cool. Though I have not revisited it since back then. Or any other otep music because I don't like it. So much cheese

• Upvote 1

LOVE the album art. Dont care for the music. Not bad though. 

• Haha 1

I'll never forget when Dahvie Vanity of Blood on the Dance Floor had the nerve to steal lyrics from Otep back in 2009; of course back then he was insanely popular with the tweens so he pretty much got away with it, with no drawbacks to his career at the time.

On 27.07.2018 at 7:32 AM, dvsr said:

LOVE the album art. Dont care for the music. Not bad though. 

agree. nice curves, by the way! but that cover would be even more fitting had Hillary won the election in 2016.

Look guys, another political album agaisnt Trump. What a excellent and not used at all idea.