Lord mR12

Halestorm - Vicious (Deluxe) (2018)

40 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, UniqueSanity said:

I finally opened my vinyl and there is a paper code and it does have the 2 songs! Let me know if you want them! 

YES THANK YOU

i have the Japan bonus tracks if you want that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 4:37 PM, Satan's Favourite said:

YES THANK YOU

i have the Japan bonus tracks if you want that.

You're Welcome! 

 

I have Tokyo, thanks though!  :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UniqueSanity said:

You're Welcome! 

 

Here ya are! 

 

 

I have Tokyo, thanks though!  :) 

AHHHHHHHHHH stunning, thanks!

 

now edit the links out of you post. you cant post links in the threads. against the site rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

AHHHHHHHHHH stunning, thanks!

 

now edit the links out of you post. you cant post links in the threads. against the site rules.

OH OH I did not know that!!! 

 

and you're welcome!! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, UniqueSanity said:

OH OH I did not know that!!! 

 

and you're welcome!! 

now you know xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone by chance have 'Chemicals' ? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UniqueSanity said:

Does anyone by chance have 'Chemicals' ? 

 

i took a quick look around and didn't see "Chemicals", it's probably not gonna surface for a while seeing as it was an RSD exclusive and all. 🤷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Satan's Favourite Hi

Do you still have Golden and Now That You're Gone please ? I can't find them in your post, or my PC dosen't work; can you send me a DM with the songs ?

Thanks !

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonus tracks have (finally) been added in 320 for the most part, FLAC is still the regular album.

 

thanks @Satan's Favourite for submitting these

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 2:43 PM, GuillaumeDEGOUVE said:

@Satan's Favourite Hi

Do you still have Golden and Now That You're Gone please ? I can't find them in your post, or my PC dosen't work; can you send me a DM with the songs ?

Thanks !

In original post!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.