mR12

Hands Like Houses to release new album "Anon." this Fall

14 posts in this topic

Hands Like Houses are back today with a new single, Overthinking and an iTunes pre-order. Their new album is called "Anon." and it is set to release on October 12th, 2018 via UNFD. Listen to the new single, and view the tracklist + album art below:

Tracklist:

01. Kingdom Come (2:42)
02. Monster (3:27)
03. Sick (3:35)
04. Overthinking (2:53)
05. Through Glass (3:26)
06. Half-Hearted (3:09)
07. No Man's Land (3:24)
08. Black (3:07)
09. Tilt (3:40)
10. Bad Dream (3:11)

100000x100000-999.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

The fuck am I looking at?

Looks like a cocoon.

4Chan album based confirmed

• Haha 1

I have a feeling this album may be a bit heavier than Dissonants. Maybe they realized that Normandie is getting lots of recognition with the Inguz and they think them doing the same sound or style might get the same reactions?

Lol or I could be just talking out my ass. But from how Drift sounded being a bit heavier(his voice on certain notes hit a screamed pitch) but keeping the alt rock electronic sound... ya never know though. Just have to wait for more to come out lol

Speaking of Drift I don't see it on tracklist... I assume they did it as a one off. But I wouldn't mind seeing it added to the album at some point

@Hellion6 Drift was released when HLH was still on Hopeless Records. Maybe that's why it's not on the album

Very pleasantly surprised by the single, consider me hyped. I’m surprised by the short runtime though, 10 tracks and none over 4 minutes. Let’s hope they’re all jams.

9 minutes ago, legslikejesus said:

@Hellion6 Drift was released when HLH was still on Hopeless Records. Maybe that's why it's not on the album

Wait are they not on Hopeless anymore?? They only released Drift through them.

14 minutes ago, legslikejesus said:

Ahhh that makes sense. Lol gonna keep that song then on its own. 

36 minutes ago, legslikejesus said:

I'm pretty sure they're still signed with Hopeless Records (in America at least).

• Love 1

5 hours ago, legslikejesus said:

They’re still with Hopeless records, Trenton’s most recent post on insta about the new song/album confirms it (UNFD is their Aussie label, Hopeless distributes their stuff in the US I think)

• Love 1

Yep, they're still on Hopeless. My guess is not including "Drift" was more of an artistic decision, this new song is pretty different from that song and my guess is "Drift" probably wouldn't have fit well on the new album.

Loving the space potato album art. The first single was alright but i'm interested to hear more.