LKA

Sleeping With Sirens - Another Day (Single) / Anxiety (Demo) (2018)

14 posts in this topic

d1rgyAo.jpg

Release - July 7, 2018, demo: unknown

Genre - Acoustic, Pop Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Another Day (feat. The Rocket Summer) (03:02)
Anxiety (Demo) (02:53) *transcode*

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

Are they gonna do an even softer album? Gossip was good and just the right amount of pop. Us that My life bonus track was actually decently heavy too. Would like if they stick with the sound they have now. Maybe threw a scream in here and there still. I know they are focusing on his singing more then they used too. And I respect that but man the guys a great screamer too. As long as they stay upbeat they stay on my phone. Always good music in my books no matter how they play. But I can't say I'll be a fan of a acoustic album :/

Uh is anxiety even SWS or it Osatia?? 

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

Are they gonna do an even softer album? Gossip was good and just the right amount of pop. Us that My life bonus track was actually decently heavy too. Would like if they stick with the sound they have now. Maybe threw a scream in here and there still. I know they are focusing on his singing more then they used too. And I respect that but man the guys a great screamer too. As long as they stay upbeat they stay on my phone. Always good music in my books no matter how they play. But I can't say I'll be a fan of a acoustic album :/

@Mods can I report this post? If I even hear the bassline of "Cheers" I already start feeling sick. And then to say you'd not want "If You We're A Movie..." EP?

/screams

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

In all seriousness, I've had such a love/hate relationship with this band. Their debut LP was solid yet their sophomore album did nothing for me, but that's the one everyone loves and got them super famous. So I jumped off the train, but then they put out the acoustic-esque EP and I was like, huh, okay maybe these guys can do it. Cue the meh fest that Feel was, I forgot all about them. Madness came out and I finally gave it a spin and was like huh, maybe they can make a pop transition well. And then fucking Gossip. 

Maybe the secret is to listen to every other album they put out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, ggl3dde said:

Maybe the secret is to listen to every other album they put out. 

Holy fuck I agree with you.

• Upvote 1

The fact that they are helping bryce get some exposure after all these years is what im happy about. The rocket summer should be so much bigger then they are. Dudes to legit to quit.

I really enjoy their first 3 albums.

5 hours ago, ggl3dde said:

@Mods can I report this post? If I even hear the bassline of "Cheers" I already start feeling sick. And then to say you'd not want "If You We're A Movie..." EP?

/screams

Lmao okay?

I basically stated I'd like them to keep the nice pop sound of Gossip but also go back to roots of Feel and before. Quite frankly I feel hurt lol for you to think I never heard anything before Gossip. Ahahahahahaha. Wow

Edited by Hellion6

The song anthem is not SWS literally asked them in person today for a laugh lol its another band

11 minutes ago, Kylebertrand said:

The song anthem is not SWS literally asked them in person today for a laugh lol its another band

Gotta love how we can now literally talk to the artists we listen to. Social media has grown so much :D

4 hours ago, Kylebertrand said:

what you mean anxiety? and who is i then 

On 7/25/2018 at 7:20 AM, Emopunk182 said:

For some insight I was working on a Music Video shoot with Sam Link and we were using SWS Tour bus for a shot and some one had mentioned one of their other songs possibly being leaked but wasn't sure then I got the notification for this post and laughed showed them they checked it out and said it wasn't them for sure