LKA

The Lion's Daughter - Future Cult (2018)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - July 20, 2018
Genre - Blackened Sludge Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Future Cult (2:23)
02. Call the Midnight Animal (4:58)
03. Die into Us (4:12)
04. Suicide Market (4:15)
05. The Gown (3:28)
06. Grease Infant (4:56)
07. Galaxy Ripper (2:26)
08. Tragedy (4:28)
09. Girl Autopsy (1:48)
10. In the Flesh (4:40)

Total length: 37:34

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

• Love 1

Fuck, this is good.

1 hour ago, dvsr said:

Fuck, this is good.

you are like @Frak The Gods lite...

32 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

It's really good though, can't disagree there

1 minute ago, LKA said:

It's really good though, can't disagree there

ehh

Damn dude. Always judging people. Humble yourself if possible. Dont even see how your comment is relevant?

50 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Damn dude. Always judging people. Humble yourself if possible. Dont even see how your comment is relevant?

dont we all judge people in the end? Appreciate your righteousness though, very 2018.

My comment makes all the sense in the world also, you dont get it, it happens.

Just now, BRDSX said:

dont we all judge people in the end? Appreciate your righteousness though, very 2018.

As your reply is very BRDSX lol.

20180721_184656.png

17 minutes ago, dvsr said:

2 minutes ago, dvsr said:

As your reply is very BRDSX lol.

20180721_184656.png

why are you so upset? It is just a band people will forget about in a few days, save this stuff for something important.

sample song sounds pretty rad. might have to give the album a go!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BRDSX said:

why are you so upset? It is just a band people will forget about in a few days, save this stuff for something important.

Why does it bother you that me and @Frak The Gods are enthusiastic guys about music? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BRDSX said:

My comment makes all the sense in the world also, you dont get it, it happens.

Lol always right another grand BRDSX comeback to justify your nonsense.

6 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Really dude... Just when I thought we've been doing good you start talking shit about me again... FFS dude... Let it go. I know you are obsessed with me but damn dude, it's starting to get creepy.

• Like 4

@dvsr i think there's nothing wrong in your comments, @BRDSX just thinks he's important here and that KL is some kind of platform for him, i remember when he starts to cry about nobody giving a damn about the albuns he share in here, kinda sad to be honest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I tried to like BRDSX -- I really did. Unfortunately, the more I have seen his comments, the more I have realized that he is the most obnoxious cunt I have ever seen on any music forum. Kingdom Leaks would be much, much better without his constant disagreements (with what seems to be every single member in this community at one point in time or another). Everyone else is always wrong, and he is always right. This consistent negativity and disrespect towards other members is the exact reason why so many people don't respect him. I guarantee that if he wasn't a member here, people would be more engaged in the comments of releases. Instead, people like myself try to avoid commenting for the simple fact that he will most likely respond to my opinion, telling me why I am wrong, and why my opinion also sucks.

I rarely ever resort to name-calling, but I am so sick of seeing his childish antics on this website. He is ruining the atmosphere of this community, regardless of how much money he has donated. He needs to learn how to respect people and agree to disagree like a civil human being should. Instead, he attacks people.

Sure, I have been guilty of trolling people with sarcasm a handful of times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that we should all treat others how we want to be treated. It's that simple. Everyone needs to stop antagonizing people and making mountains out of mole hills. Let people live their lives and listen to whatever music they enjoy. If you don't agree with someone, maybe you should try to move past it carry on with your life?

I am pretty sure you all have a place to live, clean water to drink, access to fresh food, access to the Internet, and you're not dying of fucking cancer like my father is right now...

You never know what other people are dealing with or battling in their lives. So please, stop being petty and...

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

Lastly, does this rule mean absolutely nothing to KL?

This is literally the definition of 'BRDSX':

>> DO NOT ANTAGONIZE other members; you will be warned or banned.<<

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Wonderful album. Hope the stupid drama always created by you-know-who doesn't overshadow this brilliant release.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, TDH said:

I tried to like BRDSX -- I really did. Unfortunately, the more I have seen his comments, the more I have realized that he is the most obnoxious cunt I have ever seen on any music forum. Kingdom Leaks would be much, much better without his constant disagreements (with what seems to be every single member in this community at one point in time or another). Everyone else is always wrong, and he is always right. This consistent negativity and disrespect towards other members is the exact reason why so many people don't respect him. I guarantee that if he wasn't a member here, people would be more engaged in the comments of releases. Instead, people like myself try to avoid commenting for the simple fact that he will most likely respond to my opinion, telling me why I am wrong, and why my opinion also sucks.

I rarely ever resort to name-calling, but I am so sick of seeing his childish antics on this website. He is ruining the atmosphere of this community, regardless of how much money he has donated. He needs to learn how to respect people and agree to disagree like a civil human being should. Instead, he attacks people.

Sure, I have been guilty of trolling people with sarcasm a handful of times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that we should all treat others how we want to be treated. It's that simple. Everyone needs to stop antagonizing people and making mountains out of mole hills. Let people live their lives and listen to whatever music they enjoy. If you don't agree with someone, maybe you should try to move past it carry on with your life?

I am pretty sure you all have a place to live, clean water to drink, access to fresh food, access to the Internet, and you're not dying of fucking cancer like my father is right now...

You never know what other people are dealing with or battling in their lives. So please, stop being petty and...

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

I lost my dad to cancer a year ago. Im sorry man, I genuinely feel for you.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

Really dude... Just when I thought we've been doing good you start talking shit about me again... FFS dude... Let it go. I know you are obsessed with me but damn dude, it's starting to get creepy.

Would it be less creepy if he was hot?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Would it be less creepy if he was hot?

Dude, that reminds me so much of the discord conversations with him and Aria back in the day..please not again D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Voinolin said:

Dude, that reminds me so much of the discord conversations with him and Aria back in the day..please not again D:

Oh didn't even think of that one, more of a general thing.

13 hours ago, TDH said:

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

I second this honestly 

• Like 1