LKA

The Lion's Daughter - Future Cult (2018)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg


Release - July 20, 2018
Genre - Blackened Sludge Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Future Cult (2:23)
02. Call the Midnight Animal (4:58)
03. Die into Us (4:12)
04. Suicide Market (4:15)
05. The Gown (3:28)
06. Grease Infant (4:56)
07. Galaxy Ripper (2:26)
08. Tragedy (4:28)
09. Girl Autopsy (1:48)
10. In the Flesh (4:40)

 

Total length: 37:34

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck, this is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dvsr said:

Fuck, this is good.

you are like @Frak The Gods lite...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

you are like @Frak The Gods lite...

It's really good though, can't disagree there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LKA said:

It's really good though, can't disagree there

ehh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn dude. Always judging people. Humble yourself if possible. Dont even see how your comment is relevant?

50 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

you are like @Frak The Gods lite...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Damn dude. Always judging people. Humble yourself if possible. Dont even see how your comment is relevant?

 

dont we all judge people in the end? Appreciate your righteousness though, very 2018.

 

My comment makes all the sense in the world also, you dont get it, it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BRDSX said:

dont we all judge people in the end? Appreciate your righteousness though, very 2018.

As your reply is very BRDSX lol.

20180721_184656.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Damn dude. Always judging people. Humble yourself if possible. Dont even see how your comment is relevant?

 

 

2 minutes ago, dvsr said:

As your reply is very BRDSX lol.

20180721_184656.png

why are you so upset? It is just a band people will forget about in a few days, save this stuff for something important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sample song sounds pretty rad. might have to give the album a go!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BRDSX said:

 

why are you so upset? It is just a band people will forget about in a few days, save this stuff for something important.

Why does it bother you that me and @Frak The Gods are enthusiastic guys about music? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BRDSX said:

dont we all judge people in the end? Appreciate your righteousness though, very 2018.

 

My comment makes all the sense in the world also, you dont get it, it happens.

Lol always right another grand BRDSX comeback to justify your nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BRDSX said:

you are like @Frak The Gods lite...

Really dude... Just when I thought we've been doing good you start talking shit about me again... FFS dude... Let it go. I know you are obsessed with me but damn dude, it's starting to get creepy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dvsr i think there's nothing wrong in your comments, @BRDSX just thinks he's important here and that KL is some kind of platform for him, i remember when he starts to cry about nobody giving a damn about the albuns he share in here, kinda sad to be honest.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to like BRDSX -- I really did. Unfortunately, the more I have seen his comments, the more I have realized that he is the most obnoxious cunt I have ever seen on any music forum. Kingdom Leaks would be much, much better without his constant disagreements (with what seems to be every single member in this community at one point in time or another). Everyone else is always wrong, and he is always right. This consistent negativity and disrespect towards other members is the exact reason why so many people don't respect him. I guarantee that if he wasn't a member here, people would be more engaged in the comments of releases. Instead, people like myself try to avoid commenting for the simple fact that he will most likely respond to my opinion, telling me why I am wrong, and why my opinion also sucks.

 

I rarely ever resort to name-calling, but I am so sick of seeing his childish antics on this website. He is ruining the atmosphere of this community, regardless of how much money he has donated. He needs to learn how to respect people and agree to disagree like a civil human being should. Instead, he attacks people.

 

Sure, I have been guilty of trolling people with sarcasm a handful of times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that we should all treat others how we want to be treated. It's that simple. Everyone needs to stop antagonizing people and making mountains out of mole hills. Let people live their lives and listen to whatever music they enjoy. If you don't agree with someone, maybe you should try to move past it carry on with your life?

 

I am pretty sure you all have a place to live, clean water to drink, access to fresh food, access to the Internet, and you're not dying of fucking cancer like my father is right now...

 

You never know what other people are dealing with or battling in their lives. So please, stop being petty and...

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

 

Lastly, does this rule mean absolutely nothing to KL?

This is literally the definition of 'BRDSX':

Quote

>> DO NOT ANTAGONIZE other members; you will be warned or banned.<<

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful album. Hope the stupid drama always created by you-know-who doesn't overshadow this brilliant release.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TDH said:

I tried to like BRDSX -- I really did. Unfortunately, the more I have seen his comments, the more I have realized that he is the most obnoxious cunt I have ever seen on any music forum. Kingdom Leaks would be much, much better without his constant disagreements (with what seems to be every single member in this community at one point in time or another). Everyone else is always wrong, and he is always right. This consistent negativity and disrespect towards other members is the exact reason why so many people don't respect him. I guarantee that if he wasn't a member here, people would be more engaged in the comments of releases. Instead, people like myself try to avoid commenting for the simple fact that he will most likely respond to my opinion, telling me why I am wrong, and why my opinion also sucks.

 

I rarely ever resort to name-calling, but I am so sick of seeing his childish antics on this website. He is ruining the atmosphere of this community, regardless of how much money he has donated. He needs to learn how to respect people and agree to disagree like a civil human being should. Instead, he attacks people.

 

Sure, I have been guilty of trolling people with sarcasm a handful of times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that we should all treat others how we want to be treated. It's that simple. Everyone needs to stop antagonizing people and making mountains out of mole hills. Let people live their lives and listen to whatever music they enjoy. If you don't agree with someone, maybe you should try to move past it carry on with your life?

 

I am pretty sure you all have a place to live, clean water to drink, access to fresh food, access to the Internet, and you're not dying of fucking cancer like my father is right now...

 

You never know what other people are dealing with or battling in their lives. So please, stop being petty and...

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

 

Lastly, does this rule mean absolutely nothing to KL?

This is literally the definition of 'BRDSX':

 

I lost my dad to cancer a year ago. Im sorry man, I genuinely feel for you.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

Really dude... Just when I thought we've been doing good you start talking shit about me again... FFS dude... Let it go. I know you are obsessed with me but damn dude, it's starting to get creepy.

Would it be less creepy if he was hot?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

Would it be less creepy if he was hot?

Dude, that reminds me so much of the discord conversations with him and Aria back in the day..please not again D:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voinolin said:

Dude, that reminds me so much of the discord conversations with him and Aria back in the day..please not again D:

Oh didn't even think of that one, more of a general thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TDH said:

I tried to like BRDSX -- I really did. Unfortunately, the more I have seen his comments, the more I have realized that he is the most obnoxious cunt I have ever seen on any music forum. Kingdom Leaks would be much, much better without his constant disagreements (with what seems to be every single member in this community at one point in time or another). Everyone else is always wrong, and he is always right. This consistent negativity and disrespect towards other members is the exact reason why so many people don't respect him. I guarantee that if he wasn't a member here, people would be more engaged in the comments of releases. Instead, people like myself try to avoid commenting for the simple fact that he will most likely respond to my opinion, telling me why I am wrong, and why my opinion also sucks.

 

I rarely ever resort to name-calling, but I am so sick of seeing his childish antics on this website. He is ruining the atmosphere of this community, regardless of how much money he has donated. He needs to learn how to respect people and agree to disagree like a civil human being should. Instead, he attacks people.

 

Sure, I have been guilty of trolling people with sarcasm a handful of times, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that we should all treat others how we want to be treated. It's that simple. Everyone needs to stop antagonizing people and making mountains out of mole hills. Let people live their lives and listen to whatever music they enjoy. If you don't agree with someone, maybe you should try to move past it carry on with your life?

 

I am pretty sure you all have a place to live, clean water to drink, access to fresh food, access to the Internet, and you're not dying of fucking cancer like my father is right now...

 

You never know what other people are dealing with or battling in their lives. So please, stop being petty and...

JUST.

FUCKING.

BE.

NICE.

 

Lastly, does this rule mean absolutely nothing to KL?

This is literally the definition of 'BRDSX':

 

I second this honestly 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now