mR12

Daron Malakian and Scars On Broadway - Dictator (2018)

37 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 20, 2018
Genre - Alternative Metal, Punk Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Lives (04:04)
02. Angry Guru (03:37)
03. Dictator (03:01)
04. Fuck and Kill (03:36)
05. Guns Are Loaded (04:17)
06. Never Forget (03:19)
07. Talkin Shit (04:51)
08. Till The End (04:55)
09. We Won't Obey (03:40)
10. Sickening Wars (02:18)
11. Gie Mou (02:56)
12. Assimilate (03:39)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

01. Lives
02. Angry Guru
03. Dictator
04. F**k And Kill
05. Guns Are Loaded
06. Never Forget
07. Talkin S**t
08. Till The End
09. We Won't Obey
10. Sickening Wars
11. Gie Mou
12. Assimilate

@Ossy33xxx @fcurrie21 - thank you, I have fixed the tracklist + file.

• Upvote 1

Been really looking forward to this one, love Daron. His voice is so unique and bad ass at the same time. Hopefully System is next to put out a new album, fingers crossed. Thank you for posting.

• Upvote 1

if you can't have SOAD Scars on Broadway will do. Missed this guys voice. Thoroughly enjoyable album. 

• Upvote 1

Much better than I expected! Kinda wish John had recorded the drums but that's a small gripe. We need a new SOAD album damnit!

• Upvote 1

I can imagine where Serj would put his vocals in on these tracks. 

Such a a great album, loved it from start to finish.

Didn't realize right away who this was. Very happy to know now lol. Hope SOAD releases something soon. But Daron has already stated he has no idea what SOAD is doing lately. Which is why this took soong to release. It was actually recorded in 2012/2013 lmao. Can't believe I missed this band before.

Brilliant album, loved scars on Broadway from their previous release but this is definitely a step up!

finally new soad <3

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

soad is my favourite band ever, so this is much appreciated for me @mR12<3

Now THAT'S some atrocious album art.

• Upvote 1

I was never a fan of daron but this crushes all of serj's solo work.  so good!  he sounds amazing

1 hour ago, dvsr said:

Now THAT'S some atrocious album art.

with a completely bogus political sentiment to match

2 hours ago, BungleMan said:

I was never a fan of daron but this crushes all of serj's solo work.  so good!  he sounds amazing

I dunno man, Elect The Dead is bad ass. 

• Upvote 2

Loving the album but there are some audio issues starting from the song "Till the End". I have just listened to the iTunes version and its the same. Also the whole album sounds compressed af. Asides from the terrible production, I think these are some of the best songs Daron have ever put yet.

• Upvote 1

never was a fan of this band, honestly couldn't care less about any of these band members outside of SOAD, if I HAD to choose I would pick Serj though...

What an album! Especially that instrumental - amazing. 

8 hours ago, julianmvf said:

Loving the album but there are some audio issues starting from the song "Till the End". I have just listened to the iTunes version and its the same. Also the whole album sounds compressed af. Asides from the terrible production, I think these are some of the best songs Daron have ever put yet.

The entire album IS severely compressed to all hell, which would be a mastering issue, not production. Regardless... this is just the first track:

37381188_1059431317539864_914209189390188544_n.png

• Love 1

9 hours ago, julianmvf said:

agreed. Album is AWESOME! 

1 hour ago, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

The entire album IS severely compressed to all hell, which would be a mastering issue, not production. Regardless... this is just the first track:

37381188_1059431317539864_914209189390188544_n.png

My bad. I meant terrible mastering. Also, I don't if this is a mastering issue as well, but there's a rattling noise (I don't know how else to describe it) that starts at minute 3:50 of Till the End that goes all the way through We Won't Obey, Sickening Wars and Gie Mou, and is very hard to ignore. Its a shame because I think the album is fantastic.

Noticed the issue as well... Sounds like an issue with the rip or clock source tbh. Hoping for a fixed version sooner or later! Really dug what I heard up until the issue came up!

Well, I am more than capable of admitting when I am wrong. I am a complete shithead and spoke too soon, this album is so so good. Some of the catchiest stuff I have heard in a long time. By far this bands best work to date, I am currently rocking on Spotify and am beyond pleased, the riffage is real. " Guns Are Loaded " is unfair catchy.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Sounds fine over here. Listening to it on Spotify

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gamefanatic said:

Sounds fine over here. Listening to it on Spotify

Just listened to the Spotify version. The issue is there too. In Apple Music as well.

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Well, I am more than capable of admitting when I am wrong. I am a complete shithead and spoke too soon, this album is so so good. Some of the catchiest stuff I have heard in a long time. By far this bands best work to date, I am currently rocking on Spotify and am beyond pleased, the riffage is real. " Guns Are Loaded " is unfair catchy.

you are not a shit head! yes album rules. probably better than mezmerize/hypnotize at least to me

On 7/20/2018 at 11:37 AM, BungleMan said:

you are not a shit head! yes album rules. probably better than mezmerize/hypnotize at least to me

I kinda agree with this, going back to those two albums are great but kinda old at this point...still super excited for Aftershock, nevervous at the same time since its been ages since soad was around