LKA

Beartooth - Disease / Believe / Infection (Singles) (2018)

139 posts in this topic

QrkDOa1.jpg

Leaked
Release - ?

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR; FLAC (Infection and Disease only)

Tracklist:
02. Disease (03:49)

09. Believe (03:16)

10. Infection (03:24)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

|| Check out the 4th single HERE ||

• Upvote 4
  • Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Shite

OMGOMGOMGIT'SHERE

Sounds decent, I don't think the light/heavy moments mix that well together though, it's a bit jarring.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Adexus said:

Sounds decent, I don't think the light/heavy moments mix that well together though, it's a bit jarring.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Two listens in, I do hope the album is Disgusting levels of heavy and this is just one of the softer songs

This is mad. Back to the heavy with big tones and big breakdowns. Keen to hear more!

much better than anything on Aggressive imo, I LOVE that guitar tone and those rides

• Upvote 1

This sounds like a demo lmao. Not terrible though. As long as the full thing isn't as terrible and cringy as Disgusting then it'll be fine.

Sick EP still best.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Love the artwork. Song is nothing too special but the drums are nice and it already sounds better than the last album :D

Okay so I am a massive Beartooth fan so I might be bias but I fucking love this new song I missed this so much on Aggressive and while I did enjoy Aggressive it didn't hold a candle to Disgusting, but this song right here brings back the disgusting sound and I love it. The breakdown is great, catchy chorus awesome riffs, love the drums, can't wait for the other 2 Disease and Bad Listener seriously thank you KL so much for this. This truly was a very very pleasant surprise

• Upvote 4

Just look what reads under my profile picture

• Upvote 2

@Dan  i can see that as well.. would be a much better band without using the hardcore punk style guitar tones. Their original EP was their strongest release. Much more looking forward to his electronic project

• Upvote 1

Personally, i really like this. Better than the best songs on Agressive. No, it's not mindblowing, but still, this is kind of songs that made me fanboying the first time i heard Disgusting.

Edit : Even though i must admit that the mix sounds pretty weird.

Would much prefer the sound of the chorus throughout to the heavy/melodic mix. Strange sound, I like that chorus though.

• Upvote 2

This will be great live lmao.

Good shit from Shomo yet again.

This is a mess. Everything sounds out of place, lazily/badly mixed, just plain weird. Has some redeeming qualities but I was cringing throughout.

I love Beartooth but this is a major no-no.

• Upvote 2

Besides those "oh ohs" at the end, this song is miles better than Aggressive already.

• Upvote 1

It’s all about expectations. Beartooth caught our attention with Disgusting, and left us all wanting more. Then, with high expectations for another release, they let us down with Aggressive, as it fell way short of comparing to Disgusting. For me, I had very little expectations for this album, giving them a little more lenience in what I expected from them next.

That being said, I actually believe this song was well executed, and is pretty damn good. It doesn’t leave me with the feeing that something could have been done differently. All I know is; that it exceeded my expectations. Is it ground breaking? No. Solid? Yes.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BERO said:

Just look what reads under my profile picture

you Shomosexual. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I hope this is a demo cause this is super meh. Not "masterpiece" worthy like Shomo said it would be. Sounds like anything they have released before. Maybe a bit heavier than anything on Aggressive but not as good or heavy as Disgusting or the Sick EP. I am kinda disappointed that they fell off.. Maybe its the labels choice and if so they should fight to leave Red Bull Records so that they can get their fans back. The album better be better this this.. 

I want to say there’s potential. Song seems kind rough around the edges though. And the ending is... yeah

• Upvote 1

it's kinda catchy, pretty sure it'll grow on me later

• Upvote 1