All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
BenjaminBurnley

Hollywood Undead - Another Level [Single] (2018)

46 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 27th, 2018

Genre - Trap, EDM, Rap Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01 Another Level (03:19)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Sad 1

Other Releases by

Probably the worst song they've released in a very long time. Does not stack up against much of anything else they've put out. The second verse is decent, but the rest of the song destroys any credit it could have had as a song.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Just now, tragica said:

Probably the worst song they've released in a very long time. Does not stack up against much of anything else they've put out. The second verse is decent, but the rest of the song destroys any credit it could have had as a song.

Ya i thought Gotta Let Go was better than this song.

2 minutes ago, realowl said:

Ya i thought Gotta Let Go was better than this song.

I really enjoyed Gotta Let Go, honestly. It was a refreshing change from the rest of their music. This, while it is a change, is not one for the better.

• Upvote 1

Another bad song, another group trying to incorporate trap and edm and failing miserably at it. 

Going to ignore this thread after my comment. Would rather not be part of the shit storm that is to come 

But as much as I love HU, that chorus blows hard. It's by far the worst chorus I've heard from them, worse than Turn Off The Lights. 

I like the verses though. 

• Upvote 1

all the rap rock bands should have stopped in 2006.

• Upvote 2

It's ok. Gotta Let Go is waaaay better though. 

What in the fuck is this
5b4ea33989df1_NVIDIAShare_2018-07-17_21-18-05.png.0489fbc40b30b677fa6788ac870eb540.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

It might be too late to say it but this thread will be a shitstorm

I Love trap music, so this is not that bad. I ACTUALLY like it.

• Upvote 1

I remember me and my gay scene friends lovingthe shit out of 'knife called lust' and 'black Delilah' back in, like 06

at least they were doing something unique then 

J3T kills this, Funny Man sounds odd, J-Dog doesn't add anything to it because his verse is so short, the chorus is eh but atleast the energy is there. There has been better but im not as disappointed as some are.

• Upvote 1

After the first minute til the middle is pretty good, the beggining and the rest is kinda repetitive and boring. 

The chorus is seriously long haaha i get sick of it at the third IM ON ANOTHER LEVEL

2 hours ago, The Top Hat said:

Going to ignore this thread after my comment. Would rather not be part of the shit storm that is to come 

But as much as I love HU, that chorus blows hard. It's by far the worst chorus I've heard from them, worse than Turn Off The Lights. 

I like the verses though. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

brdsx.gif

Is this just apart of five? Or a ep?

As a trap song, its meh, as a HU song THIS IS HORRIBLE. How the fuck do you go from Gotta Let Go to this? It seems when Da Curlz left the group, they went to shit thinking "why try anymore?". Five is the worst album from them, Gotta Let Go was ok (gave me Bullet vibes with the happy tone with sad lyrics, which I liked), but now back to the "try to edm and fail" phase? I hope that this is a demo track from Five that did not make the cut cause that would make sense. If not, HU please break up before releasing anymore of this trash..

cFBg26P.gif.b4560a2455e14ebe499e277ccea1ca20.gif

This is a Hip Hop with elements of Dubstep/EDM, not Rap Rock! Is a song to listen to in the gym, doing some physical activity, and the "chorus" has a great bass boosted. What the band set out to do, they did well, the music is ok, cool... Nothing special or terrible, just ok, something like Neffex's songs.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

When the chorus hits it literally sounds like The Lonely Island

I'd rather listen to The Lonely Island at least they know their music is a joke 

• Upvote 1

Why y'all cuckolds still hyping this band up?

• Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

tfw the downfall of HU continues

Blank+_60eaa230ede17d820c02c0970ad33844.jpg

• Sad 1

Yeah,

This is easily the worst song they put out.

I know the songs they are releasing right now are left-overs that weren't good enough for the album.

But Gotta Let Go actually got my hopes up that the songs would be good. Or decent atleast.

If this is going to be the standard for the rest of the songs, they can keep their EP.

• Sad 1

Not horrible. Just a brainless EDM Trap banger. Bad, but not as terrible as you guys make it out to be :D

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

9 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Not horrible. Just a brainless EDM Trap banger. Bad, but not as terrible as you guys make it out to be :D

I agree 

But I don't understand what's making it edm? 

1 hour ago, The Top Hat said:

I agree 

But I don't understand what's making it edm? 

1 hour ago, Lukyfan said:

What he meant is probably that generic trap scheme that was common 3 years ago and now every wannabe producer is doing. Nothing original, nothing new.

I'm not sure what you dont undestand about it :D Does it sound like Migos? No, because its not trap, its edm trap. And yes, edm trap reached it's peak in popularity around 3 years ago

• Haha 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

how this band is still going is beyond me