NieR:Automata™

Kingdom Leaks - The Anime

4 posts in this topic

So, we've been making jokes about turning KL into an anime or some shit and a lot of great story ideas and funny shoutbox moments were mentioned. What if we all actually team up and make it official? Now, I'm not 100% reliable person, but if this had a good amount of positive feedback, I (and whoever wants to work on this) can actually make it true :D

What I want from you, is to bring up some good or funny stories, KL inside jokes and stuff like that. Like @BERO drowning, @BRDSX being BRDSX (sorry for dragging you again into shit randomly, and I don't want to offend you in any way) or simply some arguments like this new MADAS dude that can't stop talking shit about Miss Fortune being a mixtape. You get me.

So if you want to make this manga shit  seriously a real thing, feel free to write anything that comes to your mind :D

Go to the One More Light live thread, my fight with Lugz there would be a good place to start 

• Haha 1

"BERO drowning" 

oh boy you don't know how many memes I made on this site

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lukyfan said:

[...] this new MADAS dude that can't stop talking shit about Miss Fortune being a mixtape.

It gets even better, we are quite sure that MADAS is actually Mikey from Miss Fortune :D

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4