Sign in to follow this  
Frak The Gods

Ky Rodgers - You're The Reason (Single) (2018)

9 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - July 13th, 2018
Genre - Alternative Rap, Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

FFO: nothing,nowhere

Tracklist:

01. You're the Reason (3:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

*You will rarely see me post music of this genre. I am super picky. This is very very good IMO.*

That little guitar solo at 2:40 fits the song so nicely. 

• Upvote 1

I usually am not a fan of this type of music, but if you like Nothing, Nowhere....you will love this. This is really good stuff!!! Very chill and melodic. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I think you mixed genres with the new Ariana grande single.. js

• Confused 1

This is actually really good. Would be really cool if you guys could find his From My Mind album that was released earlier this year too.

2 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

This is actually really good. Would be really cool if you guys could find his From My Mind album that was released earlier this year too.

I have this EP. it’s amazing!!! I wouldn’t mind hooking you or the site up w/ I just don’t know 2 things, I’m sorta a n00b when it comes to this stuff. But, 1) im not sure how to check and see what the quality is. 2) I don’t know how to get it to whomever I need to get it to, to get it up on the site. I mean I could send to you personally, but I see Ky is getting a lot of love on here, so I figure a lot of people wouldn’t mind me getting it posted on the main site. The EP is soooo good, and Ky is a real cool guy

5 hours ago, AnthonyL said:

2 hours ago, Loserkid420 said:

I have this EP. it’s amazing!!! I wouldn’t mind hooking you or the site up w/ I just don’t know 2 things, I’m sorta a n00b when it comes to this stuff. But, 1) im not sure how to check and see what the quality is. 2) I don’t know how to get it to whomever I need to get it to, to get it up on the site. I mean I could send to you personally, but I see Ky is getting a lot of love on here, so I figure a lot of people wouldn’t mind me getting it posted on the main site. The EP is soooo good, and Ky is a real cool guy

Posting the EP now

i dig the instrumental and general atmosphere but i don't like this guy's rapping