The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
xcblackdiamond

Trash Boat - Crown Shyness (2018)

44 posts in this topic

This is better than that one pop punk album that came out the week before, but not the other one that came out the week before.

Other Releases by

So kick ass.

TB upped the 'pop' punk game for all you lames!

TSSF... your move next

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

muh silverstein vibes

Well this was hella enjoyable. Between this, Real Friend, and Between You & I  pop punk kicking some real ass. 

Now we just need that Scholar EP.   

• Upvote 1

Most likely gonna be my favourite Pop Punk release of the year

Came to see what the hype is about. 

Instruments remind me of Silverstein. Even the soft vocals kind of sound like Shane. <3

But I think the vocalist doesn't have a great voice. It's super raspy when he does the harsher vocals. Throws me off a bit. 

I like the music, but the vocals though.. im not sure about those.  he's like almost screaming but it's more a half-assed yell. 

Lyrically and instrumentally this is pretty awesome, but I can't get into these vocals sadly. 

I preferred the State Champs album over this, in the pop-punk category.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, know12hope said:

they got alot heavier eh ? almost silverstein heavy !

Always been heavy homie 

I've been so stoked for this and Like Pacific - July has easily been my favorite month of the year so far!! =]

• Upvote 1

youtubed the acoustic song and coincidently learned a lot about the band and album through unrelated videos!

turns out they named the band after a 'regular show' episode

also crown shyness is when certain types of trees avoid touching other tree's branches, that's what the album art is!  also explains a lot of the lyrics in the acoustic title track. 

either ive smoked way too much or this is a very interesting accidental discovery,  I won't know until morning

• Upvote 1

didn't know them before this album. enjoyed basically every song on here. impressive stuff. fav song: shade

still jamming this. really a solid surprise album. clean vocals remind me of silverstein here and there