xcblackdiamond

Northlane - Vultures [Single] (2018)

53 posts in this topic

northlane vultures.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 13, 2018

Genre - Metalcore

Quality - MP3 320kbps CBR; FLAC

 

Tracklist:

1. Vultures

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One minute and its fucking awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm W E T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dwesk YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HAHAHA

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler: No one expected 0 cleans. It's amazing all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS IS SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brings the heavy, and boy is it amazing as hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone right now: :fap::fap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New album soon?? Never been disappointed by anything these guys put out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fuck this is so good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the best they ever put out since Singularity.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ITS ME, AGAINST, THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRLLLDDDDDDD.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE COMING OUT WITH NEW MUSIC SOOOO SOON. IM WEEEETTTTTTT IM HYPPPEEE BBBBOOOOIIIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Northlane called. They want their indie listeners back.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not that impressed to be frank. :cry:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've hated everything since Adrian left but this bangs. Damn.

 

Also this is a one-off track, next album is a long way off according to Josh himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have made much better songs, decent.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't listened to these guys since like 2013 but the vocalist sounds like he's trying way too hard lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, holy balls the intrumentals on this are on cocaine. Nolly nailed the fucking mixing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've hated everything since Adrian left but this bangs. Damn.

 

Also this is a one-off track, next album is a long way off according to Josh himself.

Adrian was my boiii... He was a lyrical genius, sadly he decided to stay in the shadows since his departure from Northlane.. I remember reading the message he wrote on fb that explained why he left and I totally get it. I just hope that maybe someday he’ll start a new project. He was an inspiration for me vocally, I really like his mix of mids and lows. There was always that perfectly placed lows, he didn’t overused them which made them even better. This new song is not bad all, but most of you guys I think base the quality of this song solely from the excitement that there’s no cleans. Which I admit got me more interested to listen to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good mixing not like the last one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adec21 said:

Adrian was my boiii... He was a lyrical genius, sadly he decided to stay in the shadows since his departure from Northlane.. I remember reading the message he wrote on fb that explained why he left and I totally get it. I just hope that maybe someday he’ll start a new project. He was an inspiration for me vocally, I really like his mix of mids and lows. There was always that perfectly placed lows, he didn’t overused them which made them even better. This new song is not bad all, but most of you guys I think base the quality of this song solely from the excitement that there’s no cleans. Which I admit got me more interested to listen to it.

Just leave us a link to your Amazon novel next time.

  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BRDSX said:

They have made much better songs, decent.

 

 

EDIT: This is good :dumbass:

13 minutes ago, TDH said:

Just leave us a link to your Amazon novel next time.

Whoa

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know 

4 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Spoiler: No one expected 0 cleans. It's amazing all the same.

Technically he's still singing. Looks like he's taken a pointer from Sam Carter an started screaming on pitch. Which is a style of singing. Not as good at it as sam. Good track tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ehhhhhh. I'm not a fan of their sound. I loved Node and of course Singularity, etc but I can't get into their latest stuff. All sounds the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now