Lord Kingdom

Crown the Empire - 20/20 [Single] (2018)

33 posts in this topic

3625efbc2d2a31e4a816232da004ef40.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 13, 2018

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. 20/20

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

this sounds like the last album but on steroids

10 minutes ago, Emopunk182 said:

this sounds like the last album but on steroids

So you're saying their last album got the Tim Lambesis Boost™?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Song's alright, would be too out of place on Retrograde. Honestly not that interesting, would've been cooler to see them try something new.

i love it lol

I mean it's pretty good, close to the better songs on Retrograde but nothing fantastic. Chorus is quite good.

Not bad at all (also surprisingly heavy)

Sounds like previous album but way worse

1 hour ago, Lukyfan said:

Sounds like previous album but way worse

i dont think its possible

• Like 3

Wow I kinda like this, I think this might be the right way to really go with progressing.

Pretty catchy. Sounds like I'm the minority in that I really enjoyed Retrograde. 

5 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

Pretty catchy. Sounds like I'm the minority in that I really enjoyed Retrograde. 

I think Retrograde had a few really great songs and it was enjoyable on the whole, but I think I was just a little disappointed coming out of The Resistance since that had a lot of really cool elements that they totally dropped on Retrograde. 

Just now, maximomckinnon said:

I think Retrograde had a few really great songs and it was enjoyable on the whole, but I think I was just a little disappointed coming out of The Resistance since that had a lot of really cool elements that they totally dropped on Retrograde. 

The singles (Hologram, Zero, Weight of the World) were the best on the album. There were a couple lame songs that I skip but overall I enjoyed the album. 

14 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

The singles (Hologram, Zero, Weight of the World) were the best on the album. There were a couple lame songs that I skip but overall I enjoyed the album. 

My favourite was easily Aftermath. I also liked that weird ambient interlude they had, I think it was called The Fear Is Real.

Not great, but definitely better than anything on the last 2

This is really good actually

So was this written by someone else too, or did they finally write their own song? 

• Love 1

Okay so I actually really like this song buuut 20/20<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thank God It's Friday. I know they are two completely different things but I listened to this once and then came right back to INK

• Love 1

Am sad I will never get more theatricore from them. Runaways album was my fkn jam.

ps, this is not good.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This blows. this is far from anything on Retrograde (which was decent, at best). Vocals sound really, really bad.

I'm so over this band at this point, The fallout was a great sturgis-core album, Resistance was a great album in general, retrograde blowed and now this, this is just meh....

• Like 1

This is super meh. I always wonder what would have happened to this band if Post Malone didn't fuck up his audition and he got in. I do miss old CTE though, before Dave was a member. Voices was such a tune back then. When Dave joined I was ok at first then they went downhill for me.. Now that Dave is gone, I was hoping for classic CTE to return but nope still very meh... Im sad.. 

1 hour ago, SHINEBOXX said:

This is super meh. I always wonder what would have happened to this band if Post Malone didn't fuck up his audition and he got in. I do miss old CTE though, before Dave was a member. Voices was such a tune back then. When Dave joined I was ok at first then they went downhill for me.. Now that Dave is gone, I was hoping for classic CTE to return but nope still very meh... Im sad.. 

Dave was the best thing that ever happened to this band lol

• Love 1

thanks

There is something weird with the vocals, like... they couldn't have a better take so they just went with what they had

Instru is okay, I don't find it really heavy, it's the same CTE song's structure all the time, nothing surprising

10 hours ago, ZeythC23 said:

Post Malone was gonna be part of CTE? Da fuck I'm I reading lol. That would have been an interesting line up lmao. Is there a video for his audition? Really interested now lol. Post Malone in CTE. That would've been awesome.

No video sadly. You can watch the Before They Were Famous episode on him on youtube. It is mentioned in the video the Post auditioned for CTE as guitarist but didn't make it as one of his stings broke.