Sign in to follow this  
Hope

Our Last Night - Better Now (Single) (2018)

13 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - July 10, 2018
Genre - Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Better Now (feat. Fronzilla, Tilian & Luke Holland) (3:36)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3

Wow, Fronz, Luke AND Tillian?

Fronz repping Pizza in the video... 

This is  good though, if I could cut anyone it would be Fronz as he felt out of place.

Trev and Tillian work really well together though. Luke as always is stellar.

I'd prefer this without the heavy parts.

Tilian and Luke are probably the only good things about this cover. 

10 minutes ago, Kapital said:

Tilian and Luke are probably the only good things about this cover. 

Agreed, they cover so much their style is kinda dull now. Also Fronz was just slapped in there and he doesn't really fit.

Honestly extremely over OLN at this point. Their pop covers started out as a decent gimmick, but they’ve honestly over-extended themselves and have gotten less interesting over time.

Their original music is generally decent, but if we’re being honest they wouldn’t be nearly as big as they are currently if they had to rely just on that. So good for them for finding a gimmick that works for them... personally I’m over it.

• Upvote 3

This is pretty dope but the original is better imo. I think Fronz kinda ruined it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

Honestly extremely over OLN at this point. Their pop covers started out as a decent gimmick, but they’ve honestly over-extended themselves and have gotten less interesting over time.

Their original music is generally decent, but if we’re being honest they wouldn’t be nearly as big as they are currently if they had to rely just on that. So good for them for finding a gimmick that works for them... personally I’m over it.

Right? OLN and The Animal In Me both have really good original music, but they both kind of became cover bands for new poppy songs that I've never heard lol. I miss We Will All Evolve era OLN

Great cover. Could have left Fronz out though. His style of vocals felt way out of place for the style of the song OLN was going for. I am surprised they left him in. Tillian and Luke though were amazing.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

6 minutes ago, darnocdarnoc said:

Right? OLN and The Animal In Me both have really good original music, but they both kind of became cover bands for new poppy songs that I've never heard lol. I miss We Will All Evolve era OLN

OLN has pretty damn solid original music, if they didn't do as many covers, I bet you would like it more they just annoy you in general now. They don't annoy me, I just ignore the covers and focus on the original tunes which have been dropped pretty damn consistently, something else people seem to forget when they complain about their covers. If you look at the track record of original releases they have done well time frame wise. 

• Upvote 2

This song is "Better Now," but the band is worse now.

Hey OLN.... Make some original music huh?

• Haha 1

Pretty good cover. I like the original better, but all these vocalists work pretty well together. Minus Fronz I guess.. the lead singer could have just done the screams instead.