Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 3

this is not good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Nice tempo, better than last single. Still lacks beef of Augment/Impulse a bit but this is cooooooool.

Sooooo good, kinda wanna hear more lead riffs from Jesse though

I love drift but Neon is blowing it out of the water so far, disarray was much better than luminesce as a debut single, breach much better than drift as a follow up, and this is such a great opener for an album compared to luminesce too! PUMPED for this album

• Like 1
  • Love 2

damn this is weak for these guys

It's like the Drift style, but darker. Anyways, awesome song, man! :D

• Like 1

Great song, really excited for this album

Mix fucking blows. Drums are obnoxiously loud, same as Veil's most recent album.

Song itself is alright but pretty boring. I think I just don't like JT in this band much. Somehow still sounds monotone even when he's changing pitch lmao.

y'all picky this is the good stuff

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Mix fucking blows. Drums are obnoxiously loud, same as Veil's most recent album.

Song itself is alright but pretty boring. I think I just don't like JT in this band much. Somehow still sounds monotone even when he's changing pitch lmao.

If you think VoM's mix wasn't good then I think your opinion on mixes should be taken with a grain of salt :huh: that being said, Erra's mixing style on Neon and Drift are very deliberate and I think it works very well, drums are by no means too loud imo. Listen on something better than a potato maybe?

• Like 4

I feel like the people who don't like this song probably either don't like the beginning (and that one clean section 3 and a half minutes in) or must not have liked Drift, because this song gives me Drift vibes... Like maybe the vocals in those sections are different since they're tame, but everything between those uncleans sounds very Drift-esque. 

I personally love the focus on Jesse's voice in the calm sections. I like this song more than Disarray. 

31 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

If you think VoM's mix wasn't good then I think your opinion on mixes should be taken with a grain of salt :huh: that being said, Erra's mixing style on Neon and Drift are very deliberate and I think it works very well, drums are by no means too loud imo. Listen on something better than a potato maybe?

If that album was produced by Taylor Larson would have been 100 better, most of the bands should work with him, and this song i think is ok not outstanding

3 minutes ago, Gabox said:

If that album was produced by Taylor Larson would have been 100 better, most of the bands should work with him, and this song i think is ok not outstanding

YES. Larson’s projects end up sounding so clean. I love False Idol but I wish it had the Matriarch production behind it. 

Song is cool. Sounds like a natural continuation of Drift.

Better than anything on Drift, but i'm still not impressed.

This band just keeps proving that JT’s best work was in Texas in July. Where’s that aggressive, dark and heavy sound that he put on Bloodwork? We know what they’re capable of aka Augment and Impulse so it’s sad to think JT’s vocal potential is limited due to the band wanting a softer and more experimental direction. This band is just alright now. 

• Like 1

Not as good as god-tier Drift, but it's better than Augment and Impulse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

VoM mix was fine the drums were just a few db too loud. Didn't say it was a bad mix.

"Listen on something better than a potato" lmao. Moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gabox said:

But Taylor Larson did the mixing on this ERRA album so that doesn’t really stand. I always thought he was good too but idk doesn’t seem like he’s done the best of jobs on Neon.

4 hours ago, racksprt2 said:

y'all picky this is the good stuff

I agree and I’m apart of the fans who miss thw Garrison and Augment era... I did enjoy Drift because no matter what anyone says, they record some catchy tunes... This song slays, you guys should stop that nerd thing about recording... This sounds just fine...

I don't understand why people hold Impulse or Augment up to such high standards. Both albums had plenty of filler imo. This band has always been amazing for a couple songs and on par or even boring for the rest. I enjoy this track much more than Disarray, so consider me excited now.

Don't know why all the gripe about this song. I'm absolutely loving it.

4 hours ago, Guitargod446 said:

Not as good as god-tier Drift, but it's better than Augment and Impulse.

Wut. 

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Somehow still sounds monotone even when he's changing pitch lmao.

This has been my complaint since JT joined the band. His screams sound so monotone. The screams by Garrison were the best imo.

Fucking solid!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cabose369 said:

This has been my complaint since JT joined the band. His screams sound so monotone. The screams by Garrison were the best imo.

Garrison destroys JT ( and I like JT ) but Garrison is just better. I really like Drift and the new tunes though, but JT really shined in Texas In July ( wasn't THEIR best like most say though ).

These 2 singles have been absolute dog shit. This band has gone downhill fast. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1