Lord Kingdom

Beartooth to release new album "Disease" this Fall

43 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

If Aggressive was good I would still be a Beartooth fucc boi not going to lie love their first album/ep

It wasn't bad and while I love Disgusting, Aggressive had more melodic tunes, singing and Caleb improved with his screams, which is a massive +. Y'all just gotta move on and appreciate these small changes. Not everything needs to be heavy and raw to be good. Caleb is still a very talented dude and puts out great music.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lukyfan said:

It wasn't bad and while I love Disgusting, Aggressive had more melodic tunes, singing and Caleb improved with his screams, which is a massive +. Y'all just gotta move on and appreciate these small changes. Not everything needs to be heavy and raw to be good. Caleb is still a very talented dude and puts out great music.

I know I dont care if its heavy or not the songs just didn't have the same impact and even Caleb admits he got lazy with some of Aggressive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Summers said:

I know I dont care if its heavy or not the songs just didn't have the same impact and even Caleb admits he got lazy with some of Aggressive

On the lyrical side, I kind of agree. And I even have to say Agressive (the track), was pretty much like Disgusting. Almost like if he tried to make the same thing twice and see how it all turns out. But then again, it was probably the only song that sounded like majority of Disgusting. None of this still matters because when I saw them live, it was so energetic, they even tuned down and that made it even better. And his vocals were spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lukyfan said:

On the lyrical side, I kind of agree. And I even have to say Agressive (the track), was pretty much like Disgusting. Almost like if he tried to make the same thing twice and see how it all turns out. But then again, it was probably the only song that sounded like majority of Disgusting. None of this still matters because when I saw them live, it was so energetic, they even tuned down and that made it even better. And his vocals were spot on.

Yeah they are great live, I only like half of Aggressive jst lacks imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty hyped for this record all the previews on Instagram have made this record sound out to be a fucking banger🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

I don't know why but I'm confident it'll be better than Aggressive 

if you heard the insta stories caleb used to upload while recording you be 100% sure it will be better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, foxhound said:

if you heard the insta stories caleb used to upload while recording you be 100% sure it will be better

How do Vox sound? I mean Aggressive had great riffs but shite lyrics.

I fucking love BT live though, Caleb is an impeccable showman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they've yet to put out a bad record, im so excited for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Aggressive was boring as hell, hopefully this release is ACTUALLY aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Garybaldo
On 5/7/2018 at 3:20 PM, AMNESIK said:

DISgusting, DISease... so that means that the new album will sound more like Disgusting, right?.... RIGHT??!!

Caleb did say on an instagram live stream the following stuff:
One track of it would have some kind of piano usage, a ballad-kind of song
The album would be leaned towards the style that disgusting had

They'd be "trying to tour all around the world" after the release of the album

The lyrics would be more on the personal side of things, again, Disgusting-like stuff

"It's like a roller coaster, there's heavy stuff, there's some more chill songs, there's some rock & roll shit"

He said he focused on it feeling like an album instead of a collection of singles

I actually recorded that, you can download it from here if you're interested: https://mega.nz/#!hxcGxYxI!TeTua4p_vFduY_j_lGgEDCQBVnCVFGXGK8xgF75RXf8

(no, I'm not the girl if you wondered that)

Oh, and I created an account only to post this, hence why I have no previous posts, and I did it because I don't think anyone else has actually recorded anything from that IG live stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.