We are aware that some MP3 files have corrupted/black embedded album art. We are working to fix this for future releases. For those of you facing this issue, please avail yourself of our Artwork Finder.
Frak The Gods

Every Hour Kills - Fragile Machine (2018)

8 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg+

Leaked
Release - July 7th, 2018
Genre - Melodic Modern Metal, Technical Metal, Djent
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. NumLock
2. Aldebaran (feat. Renny Carroll of Flux Conduct, Daniele Gottardo of Shokran, & David Chunn of Vallite) (4:15)
3. Illusorian (feat. Andrew Ivashchenko of Shokran, & Mattias IA Eklundh) (3:58)
4. Fragile Machine (feat. Jonathan Thorpenberg of The Unguided, & Andy James of Fields of the Nephilim/ex-Sacred Mother Tongue) (4:31)
5. Death Song (feat. Mark Haggblad of Unveil the Strength, & Paul Wardingham) (3:56)
06. NumLock (Instrumental) (4:04)
07. Aldebaran (Instrumental) (4:15)
08. Illusorian (Instrumental) (3:58)
09. Fragile Machine (Instrumental) (4:31)
10. Death Song (Instrumental) (3:56)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2

Love these guys. Here is the tracklist showing the featured artists for each track:

1. NumLock
2. Aldebaran (feat. Renny Carroll of Flux Conduct, Daniele Gottardo of Shokran, & David Chunn of Vallite)
3. Illusorian (feat. Andrew Ivashchenko of Shokran, & Mattias IA Eklundh)
4. Fragile Machine (feat. Jonathan Thorpenberg of The Unguided, & Andy James of Fields of the Nephilim/ex-Sacred Mother Tongue)
5. Death Song (feat. Mark Haggblad of Unveil the Strength, & Paul Wardingham)

"Fragile Machine" & "Death Song" are sooooo goooood.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Venomborn said:

Love these guys. Here is the tracklist showing the featured artists for each track:

1. NumLock
2. Aldebaran (feat. Renny Carroll of Flux Conduct, Daniele Gottardo of Shokran, & David Chunn of Vallite)
4. Fragile Machine (feat. Jonathan Thorpenberg of The Unguided, & Andy James of Fields of the Nephilim/ex-Sacred Mother Tongue)

Thanks again

• Upvote 1

On 06/07/2018 at 5:01 AM, Venomborn said:

1. NumLock

Renny Carroll is a member of Forever Never a band I've loved for years now thanks for showing me Flux Conduct was a thing I really dig his voice

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Chardee.macdennis said:

Renny Carroll is a member of Forever Never a band I've loved for years now thanks for showing me Flux Conduct was a thing I really dig his voice

Glad to hear my comment helped you find a new band, that's exactly why I always try to find out what band(s) featured artists are from when it's not already specified :)