D666N

Deafheaven - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love (2018)

36 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - July 13, 2018 

Genre - Blackgaze, Screamo, Post-Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. You Without End (07:36)
2. Honeycomb (11:04)
3. Canary Yellow (12:17)
4. Near (05:28)
5. Glint (10:57)
6. Night People (04:07)
7. Worthless Animal (10:07)

Total length: 01:01:36

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Like 2
  • Love 7

YES, thank you!!!

Beautiful <3 AOTY contender

i know it's BM and the production is probably made for 128 kbps but im gonna wait for a 320 or official stream. i am too hype for this

• Like 1

It is here. 

I can't rank it just yet but wow this is a great album! There is so much evolution with this band and feels different compared to the last three albums. AOTY contender 100%

7 hours ago, blacktaxi2d said:

i know it's BM and the production is probably made for 128 kbps but im gonna wait for a 320 or official stream. i am too hype for this

FWIW, I did not like the single Honeycomb at first because I was streaming it in 128 on facebook. Once I listened to the 320 MP3 later on, it sounded like a totally different (great) song.

• Like 2

speaking of Deafheaven, I think I still like Sunbather the most. (tho I'm not one of those "pop music lover" who just wanna try something different and eventually being recommended back in the days...

• Confused 2

I won't hear it until there's a 320 kbps link avalaible, I need a full hq first experience for this one 🙏🏻

nice to see this here. been waiting on this for a while. the singles were great and i can wait a week till my pre-order comes.

cheers!

Good album, not as good as New Bermuda, but pretty good, will never get over Honeycomb's solo.

THIS BE GOOD SHIZZ MATEYS.

A true masterpiece. AOTY for me. Sounds killer even in 128 kbps. 

320 wheeeeeeen

Okay after all the hype, on this and multiple other sites, I had to check this album out. I never listened to this band before.

I regret choosing to listen to them now. Not sure what people see in this album, but that was terrible. Wish I could get back that hour I spent on it.

1/10 (I give it the 1 for the guitar solo on Honeycomb)

• Haha 2

Okay

4 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Okay after all the hype, on this and multiple other sites, I had to check this album out. I never listened to this band before.

I regret choosing to listen to them now. Not sure what people see in this album, but that was terrible. Wish I could get back that hour I spent on it.

Using your own words, tell me what you don't like about it.

2 hours ago, Maxi Milian said:

Just because you do not like something does not make it bad.  It is hard to digest music, that is true, especially the vocals, but it is very good in its own respect. It just takes time to fully appreciate.

You could've said what you didn't like about it and that would spark a reasonable discussion, but you didn't.  You just shit on it because you like generic and uninspired music (BFMV for example) and are not used to more complex and intricate stuff like this. And because you were so close minded, I am going to do the same to you but with BFMV (which I see is your favorite artist). Gravity was 1/10.   It really was boring and completely dumbed down.  They became a power chord band even when they shit on BMTH for using guitars less.  How ironic.  Wish I could get that time back wasted in this album...  It's a shame, really.  How does that feel?  Next time, just say what you didn't like about it instead of shitting on it and calling it trash and let other people enjoy it, so what if they do. 

17 hours ago, SpicyPikachu said:

Just because you do not like something does not make it bad.  It is hard to digest music, that is true, especially the vocals, but it is very good in its own respect. It just takes time to fully appreciate.

You could've said what you didn't like about it and that would spark a reasonable discussion, but you didn't.  You just shit on it because you like generic and uninspired music (BFMV for example) and are not used to more complex and intricate stuff like this. And because you were so close minded, I am going to do the same to you but with BFMV (which I see is your favorite artist). Gravity was 1/10.   It really was boring and completely dumbed down.  They became a power chord band even when they shit on BMTH for using guitars less.  How ironic.  Wish I could get that time back wasted in this album...  It's a shame, really.  How does that feel?  Next time, just say what you didn't like about it instead of shitting on it and calling it trash and let other people enjoy it, so what if they do. 

Gravity was ass. They;ve been my favorite band since the Poison, but nowadays they're merely a shadow of what they were in their prime.

And I strongly disliked the black metal type screams on this Deafheaven album. I mean I thought those screams were just terrible sounding, maybe the 128kbps didn't help.

Plus, 10 - 12 minute songs where half of it is instrumentals just aren't for me. 

24 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Gravity was ass. They;ve been my favorite band since the Poison, but nowadays they're merely a shadow of what they were in their prime.

And I strongly disliked the black metal type screams on this Deafheaven album. I mean I thought those screams were just terrible sounding, maybe the 128kbps didn't help.

Plus, 10 - 12 minute songs where half of it is instrumentals just aren't for me. 

That's what you should've said the first time. No harm done.  I totally understand as the vocals are off putting to me too sometimes. Acknowledging that this style of music isn't necessarily for you is what matters instead of resorting to petty insults about the music.  I personally like the instrumentals which makes up for the vocals.  I'm trying to develop a taste for it.   Have a good day 😊

22 hours ago, Maxi Milian said:

I really feel sorry for you. If you judge intense music and LPs after listening for one time, you propably have missed a lot of masterpieces in your life. 

Music and Bands owes you nothing. If you want to know and understand real art, that you will never forget and that will be important for your life someday, you will have to earn it. Earn it by listening over and over again and discovering what is special about it. More and more. The moment you are beginning to understand real masterpieces and the music gets through to you is without words, something of the best things that could happen. 

You can't judge a complex band like Deafheaven by listen to it one time. Especially when you use to listen to Party Metalcore. Which is ok... But thats entertainment. Not art. 

• Love 2

48 minutes ago, AxeToFall said:

I really feel sorry for you. If you judge intense music and LPs after listening for one time, you propably have missed a lot of masterpieces in your life. 

Music and Bands owes you nothing. If you want to know and understand real art, that you will never forget and that will be important for your life someday, you will have to earn it. Earn it by listening over and over again and discovering what is special about it. More and more. The moment you are beginning to understand real masterpieces and the music gets through to you is without words, something of the best things that could happen. 

You can't judge a complex band like Deafheaven by listen to it one time. Especially when you use to listen to Party Metalcore. Which is ok... But thats entertainment. Not art. 

I totally agree.  But if they genuinely don't enjoy it, then that's fine.  Just because it may be a masterpiece in its own respect doesn't mean everyone in the world has to appreciate it, especially if it is against their will. If they want to listen to entertainment as you said, let them do so, we can enjoy this art ourselves 😊. They may be missing out but it definitely sounded like he/she did not like the album and based on how they responded to the album, I doubt that would change.

I think it is a valid point you made for sure, but also partially unfair as it just feels we are putting ourselves in a higher place and talking down to these 'simpletons' for example (not calling them that, just saying how we come off) with how the comments are.  They don't like it, they don't like it, simple as that.  They shouldn't talk shit about something they don't understand that's for sure.  But we also cannot talk down to people like that simply because they cannot appreciate a fine and complex art like we can. 

But like I said, I totally agree with your comment. This album is a very aged and fine wine that requires a lot of exposure to get used to, or a particular taste.

This is a masterpiece! Can we talk about how beautiful a song near is? And that transistion into Glint. This is aoty worthy stuff. These guys have progressed with every release and never disappointed. 

something that has the semblance of 320 appears to be out

my record came in the mail today, I ordered mine through Deathwish Inc. and there was no download card in the Record Sleeve...

320 added!

• Love 2

9 hours ago, codycvlp said:

my record came in the mail today, I ordered mine through Deathwish Inc. and there was no download card in the Record Sleeve...

send a mail to  the label, must be a mistake