LKA

Hopesfall - Faint Object Camera (Single) (2018)

14 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - June 29, 2018
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Faint Object Camera (5:25)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

Other Releases by

this is just ...well it is Hopesfall.

• Upvote 1

brdsx.gif

Song rules. Album gonna rule even more 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, razcom said:

Song rules. Album gonna rule even more 

You smart

• Upvote 4

brdsx.gif

This album seems like it would've fit nicely between A Types and Magnetic North.  All 3 songs have been super catchy.  Will definitely be in my top 3 of the year if the entire album is of this quality.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Philsignals said:

This album seems like it would've fit nicely between A Types and Magnetic North.  All 3 songs have been super catchy.  Will definitely be in my top 3 of the year if the entire album is of this quality.

dude, so hyped for new Misery Signals and the original vocalist being back, loved me some Karl, but the OG being back is epic. Of Malice and the Magnum Heart is legendary.

• Upvote 1

brdsx.gif

8 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

dude, so hyped for new Misery Signals and the original vocalist being back, loved me some Karl, but the OG being back is epic. Of Malice and the Magnum Heart is legendary.

Same here.  Of Malice is my favorite album ever.  Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the album.

• Upvote 1

I had an interest in this after the first song cause it reminded me of an updated Satellite Years song a little bit, but these 2 latest tracks are underwhelming, like their last two releases A Types and Magnetic North. I'll pass on this album.

2 minutes ago, DaddyMac said:

I had an interest in this after the first song cause it reminded me of an updated Satellite Years song a little bit, but these 2 latest tracks are underwhelming, like their last two releases A Types and Magnetic North. I'll pass on this album.

love those albums, one of the rare few who thinks A Types is awesome. I think you should wait until a full release is out before passing on it, just me though. Satellite Years is great though, I will give you that.

• Upvote 2

brdsx.gif

@BRDSX I'll give the new one a spin dude, but Hopesfall taking influence from Thrice and Deftones never gave me any interest, if I wanna hear those 2 bands I'll listen to them. Nothing wrong with liking A Types or Magnetic North, I just never caught on to those releases though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DaddyMac said:

@BRDSX I'll give the new one a spin dude, but Hopesfall taking influence from Thrice and Deftones never gave me any interest, if I wanna hear those 2 bands I'll listen to them. Nothing wrong with liking A Types or Magnetic North, I just never caught on to those releases though.

everyone has an influence.....in then end, people would listen to nothing. Its all good though, just saying give it a whirl. 

brdsx.gif

Just now, DaddyMac said:

@BRDSX I'll give it a shot.

KSE rules :pray:

brdsx.gif

Better than the last single, not quite as good as the first but still good

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png