Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
03. Transient (4:30)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

1 minute ago, DekinhoDesu said:

To me this is*

figured that would be understood :shrug: very unfortunate if that has to be stated in every comment that is opinion lol. Anyways, way more important than other stuff, a jam.

Just now, BRDSX said:

figured that would be understood :shrug: very unfortunate if that has to be stated in every comment that is opinion lol. Anyways, way more important than other stuff, a jam.

Agreed, very great all the way.

10 minutes ago, NuclearSodomy said:

As much as I loved the previous singer, god, he fits so well. 

Yeah... Andy just kind of does that. Basically every cover he’s done sounds better than the original. And that metal core song he just did... I forget the name of the band, he fits perfect there too.

I've enjoyed each iteration of this band, but this is definitely the most full they've ever sounded. It's really impressive how much they've progressed over the years.

10 hours ago, Kyo said:

Yeah... Andy just kind of does that. Basically every cover he’s done sounds better than the original. And that metal core song he just did... I forget the name of the band, he fits perfect there too.

Andy is a top tier vocalist. I have to disagree about his covers tho. His Midnight Crusade and Inspire the Liars DGD covers are kind of awkward. I feel that his vocals don't go with DGD tracks as well as his does with his cover of True Colors or Last Saturday or something. I prefer Tilian in his songs. Andy is dope in this song tho.