Sign in to follow this  
xcblackdiamond

All Time Low - Everything Is Fine [Single] (2018)

13 posts in this topic

It sounds like it belongs on a movie soundtrack, the lyrics seem a little, lame? Cliche?
I wouldn't say it belongs on Last Young Renegade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean it's definitely not bad but not what i was expecting at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zeta said:

It sounds like it belongs on a movie soundtrack, the lyrics seem a little, lame? Cliche?
I wouldn't say it belongs on Last Young Renegade.

I would say it sounds exactly like it belongs on LYR then :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

I would say it sounds exactly like it belongs on LYR then :P

 

But... LYR is good, especially when you listen to it front to back. This song isn't that great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this but I'd agree it's not as great as anything from LYR. That album was pure anthemic stadium-tour style atmosphere from beginning to end and it worked so well; hopefully this album will be as cohesive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw do you think that this is from a new album? Maybe this is just a summer-single before Warped Tour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tencsi said:

Btw do you think that this is from a new album? Maybe this is just a summer-single before Warped Tour 

i think it's just a new song for them to have on the summer tour and warped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this