Lord Kingdom

Tremonti - A Dying Machine (2018)

45 posts in this topic

this is really good best tremonti release! by far

Other Releases by

@DisturbedOne yes there is for the wal mart exclusive version.  Song called Now or Never.  And there is acoustic version of Desolation.   Anybody hear these versions yet?  

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Creed19 said:

@DisturbedOne yes there is for the wal mart exclusive version.  Song called Now or Never.  And there is acoustic version of Desolation.   Anybody hear these versions yet?  

Yea, ive been waiting for someone to post them. im dyin to hear them

And apparently Walmart sold out before the release date... Doesn't look like they are restocking either since it has been removed from their website now

One of the weirdest deluxe edition releases I've seen in a long time.  Only gets announced the week of release date.   And it was next to impossible for fans to get a hold of.  Was like a unicorn.  Nobody could capture it. Haja

• Sad 1

Its unbelievable how noone has leaked the bonus tracks. Like seriously, im fucking dying.

@DisturbedOne I hear ya man.   I've been scanning to the ends of the earth of the internet to at least get a hear of them.  Nothing!!! Great White Buffalo!

On 13/06/2018 at 6:16 PM, dbzerogravity said:

• Sad 1

Saw somebody say on a Twitter page about this album that the bonus tracks are really good additions to the album.  That's about all the information I've been able to turn up about what they are like haha

• Sad 1

On 6/21/2018 at 7:03 PM, Creed19 said:

Saw somebody say on a Twitter page about this album that the bonus tracks are really good additions to the album.  That's about all the information I've been able to turn up about what they are like haha

Lucky bastards

I managed to get my hands on a copy of the Walmart edition and just submitted the bonus tracks, so hopefully they get posted soon for you guys. I've been using KL for a while, but I just now created an account just for this haha.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

I managed to get my hands on a copy of the Walmart edition and just submitted the bonus tracks, so hopefully they get posted soon for you guys. I've been using KL for a while, but I just now created an account just for this haha.

Our hero arrived! :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry meant to say thanks to@Dan_622thank you so so much!!!   This means the world!  But thanks@mjmartin167 for posting.  Wouldn't have saw it right away in the chat box otherwise!!

• Upvote 1

Walmart bonus tracks added in iTunes quality, thanks to @Dan_622!

• Love 1