mR12

Ghost - Prequelle (Deluxe) (2018)

109 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

Only good ghost album imo. Worth a listen 

Im sorry for your loss 

• Upvote 6

Other Releases by

Can't wait for 320!! it sounds very good!

30 minutes ago, ArtlessOne said:

Not complaining, but honestly who rips a CD at 128 kbps in the year of our dark lord 2018? Lol.

Lol +1, I thought this was a typo for vinyl rip... But that's my most wanted release of the year, so I will peacefully wait for the 320kbps version.

Guest Gerard Way

Waiting for 320, so hyped to listen to it. Already bought it on vinyl too. Thanks for the early leak c:

Well this absolutely rules. They pushed the pop elements even further than ever before, and it works so well for them.

2 hours ago, The Top Hat said:

Only good ghost album imo. Worth a listen 

Agreed 100%. All their other stuff bores me to death. 

thanks

Sweet tits. Thank you. Ready to hear the other 5 songs we didnt hear at the show.

Guest Slejduxx

Thanks a lot, thanks a lot :D

This is very good, kinda blends together all the elements of their previous albums with an increased poppy sound, keeping it Ghost but yet more accessible and easy to listen to for the newcomers.

Simply fantastic, definetly worth the wait

Still waiting for 320kbps, but man... This is awesome! Pro Memoria is Ghost's master piece, the ghuleh voice is beautiful. It's great!!

I've submitted 320 kbps, it was from the same source though, he just ripped a better quality. Album's a banger.

Guest Damage Jackal

Awesome album! I really appreciate the upload and look forward to a 320 version.

Guest Silentcrisp

Am I the only person getting 8 tracks instead of 12

i swear im seeing 320 kbps versions on soulseek but maybe they're transcoded

Guest iceache
16 minutes ago, Ashtiel said:

i swear im seeing 320 kbps versions on soulseek but maybe they're transcoded

THey are, I downloaded one of them.

I thought the person who ripped the 128 did it by accident and was working on a 320 hours ago? Didnt think ripping a cd took that long. Either way, appreciate the rip and upload.

8 minutes ago, pudhead said:

I thought the person who ripped the 128 did it by accident and was working on a 320 hours ago? Didnt think ripping a cd took that long. Either way, appreciate the rip and upload.

According to Reddit, the leaker was having tech issues with Windows Media Player (a shitty way to rip when theres much better free ripping softwares out there) and it wasn't exporting to 320kb and kept exporting as 128kb and just gave up.

Doubt we are getting anything better than a 128 until tomorrow morning. All links out there atm are just transcodes.

Such a great album!!!! And holy shit that sax solo on Miasma.... just amazing totally wasnt expecting it.

Im suprised RIBS hasnt scene ripped it. Usually every weds they release current week stuff. Def figured they wouldve done Ghost. 😔

7 hours ago, iceache said:

The quality is ass @ 128kbps. I don't know how long it'll take for a proper rip to happen, but damn.. I don't want to listen to this shitty quality rip...

You self entitled cunt. Wait for the release and buy it.

1 hour ago, dylanmccubbin said:

According to Reddit, the leaker was having tech issues with Windows Media Player (a shitty way to rip when theres much better free ripping softwares out there) and it wasn't exporting to 320kb and kept exporting as 128kb and just gave up.

Right? Who even used WMP for ANYthing. Even just for listening there are plenty that are leaps and bounds superior. Even Winamo that hasnt been uopdated for years is better than WMP. LoL. It's even worse than iTunes... maybe. :P

Guest lavosslayer
23 minutes ago, c1rcl30fdu57 said:

Right? Who even used WMP for ANYthing. Even just for listening there are plenty that are leaps and bounds superior. Even Winamo that hasnt been uopdated for years is better than WMP. LoL. It's even worse than iTunes... maybe. :P

The dude was trying to rip and upload while he was at work. He was using a crappy PC and doing the best he could with what was available. Considering he has the only leak up to this point I say he's done more then most. Give the guy a break.

pre-ordered this album months ago, will not spoil it with 128 kpbs ... :P Cardinal will not approve this quality!!

8 minutes ago, lavosslayer said:

The dude was trying to rip and upload while he was at work. He was using a crappy PC and doing the best he could with what was available. Considering he has the only leak up to this point I say he's done more then most. Give the guy a break.

Nice facvorite artist you have there. ;) I still have all of the original release cassettes from when they were first released in Christian bookstores. I can't stand the remasters. Brickwalled garbage. You'd think Klayton would be against such terrible mastering practices. He is a dick though. He deletes posts he doesnt like on his YouTube and FB. I also met him in person and he was a dick. Plenty people have said that of him. Still love COD & Celldweller though, but more COD. :)

*standard only* 320/FLAC added!

• Love 2

Is this 320 legit? Whats the source?

Just now, pudhead said:

Is this 320 legit? Whats the source?

WEB purchase, sourced from 24bit FLAC. It's real.

nGRfGrt.png

• Love 1