Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Bring Me the Horizon - Discography (2004-2017)

12 posts in this topic

8Tjchg1.jpg

Genre - Metalcore, Deathcore (early), Electronic Rock, Nu Metal, Post-Hardcore

Country - UK

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Release List:

Audio

2004 - The Bedroom Sessions (5-track Demo)*

2004 - This Is What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For EP

2006 - Count Your Blessings (Hot Topic Edition)

2008 - Suicide Season (Cut Up! Deluxe Edition)

2010 - There Is A Hell Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret (w/ Live from Mexico City*)

2012 - The Chill Out Sessions EP

2013 - Can You Feel My Heart (Single)

2013 - Sempiternal (Deluxe Edition + Japan Bonus Track)

2015 - That's The Spirit

2015 - Drown (Live from Maida Vale) (Single)

2015 - Live at Wembly

2016 - Live at the Royal Albert Hall

2017 - 2004 - 2013

Video

2015 - Live at Wembly (MKV 720x372 DVDRip) [Download]

2016 - Live at the Royal Albert Hall (MP4 1920x1080 HDTV) [Download]

Download

*2004 demo and live from Mexico City are low quality

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

The Live at Wembly DVD is top fucking notch. They do the last ever performance of Pray for Plagues and it's so tight.

• Upvote 2

I actually really liked Sempiternal :3 

It's gonna be a pleasure to revisit the album. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Dominus Ghaul said:

The Live at Wembly DVD is top fucking notch. They do the last ever performance of Pray for Plagues and it's so tight.

Yeah but the royal albert hall is just something else completely. Incredible.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dominus Ghaul said:

They're just never gonna play Pray For Plagues again? Crazy, that was the first song I ever heard by them. Good thing I got to see em play back in 2010 :)

50 minutes ago, darnocdarnoc said:

They're just never gonna play Pray For Plagues again? Crazy, that was the first song I ever heard by them. Good thing I got to see em play back in 2010 :)

It's not "confirmed" but they haven't play it since Wembley. They brought out their old guitarist (that they had beef with at one point) for the Wembley show so it kind of makes sense that this was a "farewell" to the song. They didn't do a 10 year Anniversary tour for Count Your Blessings either so that opportunity is also out the window. Lastly, their dramatic change in sound on the last album makes it hard to add Pray For Plagues to the setlist. Just imagine Drown - Count Your Blessings - Follow You lol.

• Upvote 1

The Wembley set is their ultimate set PERIOD, the epitome of "career spanning". Even Drown in it fits in well, but any set after TTS was released has never been as good. Yes, the orchestral set is cool but the songs in it themselves aren't even close to what went down in Wembley.

Either way for those who don't know, they have been in LA for a month or so now and apparently booked a few months of studio time so you can expect a new record late 2018 or early 2019.

The magic within the whole ''underground'' genre is this. One band goes from deathcore to alternative rock. (not even judging if it's good or not,). But one band couldnt have take the other way around.
It's a path that could only be done this way.

9 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

The magic within the whole ''underground'' genre is this. One band goes from deathcore to alternative rock. (not even judging if it's good or not,). But one band couldnt have take the other way around.
It's a path that could only be done this way.

There are some bands that make their sound considerably heavier through the years, but obviously the mainstreamization/poppening is easier and more lucrative.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, hundegsicht said:

It's not "confirmed" but they haven't play it since Wembley. They brought out their old guitarist (that they had beef with at one point) for the Wembley show so it kind of makes sense that this was a "farewell" to the song. They didn't do a 10 year Anniversary tour for Count Your Blessings either so that opportunity is also out the window. Lastly, their dramatic change in sound on the last album makes it hard to add Pray For Plagues to the setlist. Just imagine Drown - Count Your Blessings - Follow You lol.

Aha, makes sense. Plus, Oli's voice has been fucked for a while, I really doubt he can scream even half as good as he used to

"There Is A Hell..." will always be this band's best album, hands down.

• Upvote 3

thank you for this