mR12

Which filehost do you use the most?

Kingdom Leaks Filehosters  

1,027 members have voted

1. 1. Which filehost do you use the most? (explain in comments)

• Zippyshare
    • PassTheLeaks
    • DBREE

113 posts in this topic

Zippy been good but been using dbree lately

I always used zippyshare before I found KL. I guess I never considered changing.

I use which ever one is the first one posted. I voted for passtheleaks though, I feel as if that type of fileshare never fails me or has an issue with the link.

Pass the leaks is faster (or at least on-par, but the navigation time makes it waaay faster) and no dodgy crap where clicking the download button opens a pop up the first time that I can't close easily on my phone without interacting with it and 50 download buttons. Just one button press and done.

PassTheLeaks because this way, I'm sure to get the file x)

Used to use zippy more but passtheleaks is faster and has less pop up ads. 

Zippyshare, but if its slow. I will use PassTheLeaks.

Zippyshare seems less efficient/reliable  lately. So I use passtheleaks

I use Passtheleaks every time. It feels safer to not have popups, and also it's more to the point than zippy. No ads on the page, just the download button

dbr is the best one, no pop-ups & fast dl speeds

This is such a difficult question for me to answer. I'm so torn between Zippyshare and PassTheLeaks. Both are good for their own reasons, and both have drawbacks as well. I ended up going with Zippyshare, but it was honestly just by hair. I'm definitely not saying PassTheLeaks is bad or anything like that. It's just that I've used Zippy for so long. It's almost like my Winamp in a way. It's the one everyone "in the know" knows and loves. It's the one with the reputation for reliability and functionality. IMPO Zippy is great because it just works. Sure, it may have lazy days when it feels like being slow. It may look a little outdated too. It is damn reliable and easy to use though. Granted PassTheLeaks is easy enough as well, but I just don't get reliable downloads. PTL definitely feels faster is a faster download speed always better? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not waste 30 minutes trying to download a WEBRip 5 times, and find an incomplete DL each time. Especially when I know a 320 would take 10 minutes and a single try from Zippy. I'll also admit that I've seen a few people in this thread saying Zippyshare has too many ads. I've been using it since 2011 though, and I've never had a single ad or pop-up. So yeah, I'm sticking with Zippyshare when I can. I want to like PTL, but Zippy just wins for me.

1 minute ago, FromTheVault said:

This is such a difficult question for me to answer. I'm so torn between Zippyshare and PassTheLeaks. Both are good for their own reasons, and both have drawbacks as well. I ended up going with Zippyshare, but it was honestly just by hair. I'm definitely not saying PassTheLeaks is bad or anything like that. It's just that I've used Zippy for so long. It's almost like my Winamp in a way. It's the one everyone "in the know" knows and loves. It's the one with the reputation for reliability and functionality. IMPO Zippy is great because it just works. Sure, it may have lazy days when it feels like being slow. It may look a little outdated too. It is damn reliable and easy to use though. Granted PassTheLeaks is easy enough as well, but I just don't get reliable downloads. PTL definitely feels faster is a faster download speed always better? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not waste 30 minutes trying to download a WEBRip 5 times, and find an incomplete DL each time. Especially when I know a 320 would take 10 minutes and a single try from Zippy. I'll also admit that I've seen a few people in this thread saying Zippyshare has too many ads. I've been using it since 2011 though, and I've never had a single ad or pop-up. So yeah, I'm sticking with Zippyshare when I can. I want to like PTL, but Zippy just wins for me.

Interesting, I find reliability to be the other way for me, zippy rarely finishes a download for me, ptl only gives issues if my internet is slow 

On 5/28/2018 at 11:35 PM, XncsX said:

pass the leaks for singles so I can listen to them it full quality then decide to download or not, zippy for albums because better speed.

exact same deal for me

zippy just because i know how it works already

PassTheLeaks. It's faster and no popups. Seriously 2 clicks and you get the album, it's awesome.

PassTheLeaks.

ive always used and trusted zippyshare but then 85 percent of the time recently some files would be corrupted and i wouldnt get the full album but i have never had that problem with passtheleaks at all

PassTheLeaks is my go-to here. It's just as quick as Zippy if not quicker and the links seem to last longer.

Pass the leaks seems more stable and less ad - prone.  Omerta was good but it didn't seem to keep leaks up for very long

Always zippy because it's what I've always used to download music lol. Also it's always been the fastest for me, passtheleaks sometimes gives me problems

i honestly prefer dbree but zippy and PTL dont bother me. although zippy does eventually expire and it can be a pain to have to re upload a bunch of links at once.

• Like 1

passtheleaks for most of the time. zippyshare is a little slow for me, but PTL always go full speed. and zippyshare could only save a file for 30 days I guess if people still download this file. it'll expire if no one download the file anymore.