Leaked
Release - May 25, 2018 

Genre - Pop

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. In My Blood (03:31)
2. Nervous (02:44)
3. Lost in Japan (03:21)
4. Where Were You in the Morning? (03:20)
5. Like to Be You (feat. Julia Michaels) (02:39)
6. Fallin' All in You (03:55)
7. Particular Taste (02:55)
8. Why (03:58)
9. Because I Had You (02:22)
10. Queen (03:24)
11. Youth (feat. Khalid) (03:10)
12. Mutual (02:28)
13. Perfectly Wrong (03:32)
14. When You're Ready (02:49)

Total length: 44:08

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Like 1

Boring

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

Boring

"Favorite genre: Metalcore"  
After seeing that...you calling this "boring" isn't really saying much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That album art tho :P

1 hour ago, jboyko44 said:

"Favorite genre: Metalcore"  
After seeing that...you calling this "boring" isn't really saying much.

This is generic, lame ass pop shit. It IS boring

25 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

This is generic, lame ass pop shit. It IS boring

I have to disagree with you. Shawn Mendes stands out by talent and producing songs that actually have meaning/emotion behind them which music is all about. Katy Perry is generic pop shit. But Shawn Mendes has always produced records different then the last, he always pushes to do something different which is what being an artist is about. Just so everyone knows as well, I'm a metal head, my favourite bands are Slipknot, Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin. But I listen to all genres when I can appreciate a talented artist and well crafted album. You may not like the album, but don't say it's generic, it's really not. Shawn Mendes is incredibly talented, and has paved his way into dominating the pop scene. This is not boring in anyway, every song tells a story and as a whole the album tells an incredibly great story

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

I have to disagree with you. Shawn Mendes stands out by talent and producing songs that actually have meaning/emotion behind them which music is all about. Katy Perry is generic pop shit. But Shawn Mendes has always produced records different then the last, he always pushes to do something different which is what being an artist is about. Just so everyone knows as well, I'm a metal head, my favourite bands are Slipknot, Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin. But I listen to all genres when I can appreciate a talented artist and well crafted album. You may not like the album, but don't say it's generic, it's really not. Shawn Mendes is incredibly talented, and has paved his way into dominating the pop scene. This is not boring in anyway, every song tells a story and as a whole the album tells an incredibly great story

Completely agree!! My fiancee and i love this new album! In a few parts and songs he even sounds like Justin Timberlake :D

11 minutes ago, blakewarford said:

To me it's boring and uninspired. He has a good voice yes, but it's the same problem I have with Ed Sheeran. Every white dude with an acoustic guitar with the same old boring voice and it's super old now. But that's just me. I found it boring, doesn't mean everyone else needs to as well

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BEING AS AN OCEAN said:

Completely agree!! My fiancee and i love this new album! In a few parts and songs he even sounds like Justin Timberlake :D

Oh 100%, when he released Lost in Japan as a single, the first thing I heard was Justin Timberlake. I love it, he's pushing his boundaries and stemming off into a more mature and established artist!

FLAC added!

Came in expecting to find at least a few awesome keepers and an overall solid album, but having really appreciated his bigger singles in the past (“Stitches” & “Treat You Better”), the whole thing fell completely flat for me.

And with all of the co-write credits (Ryan Tedder, John Mayer, Teddy Geiger), i really thought I’d love most of it. I will say that the production is excellent and his voice seems to only get better and better.