D666N

Dance Gavin Dance - Care [Single] (2018)

47 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 25, 2018 

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Care

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

If this is truly track 4 off of the new album, then it's pretty weak in my opinion. I'm sure there will be much, much better songs, but I also hope it isn't a disappointing release. I haven't really been impressed by any of the singles thus far.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

This is great, very slow and soothing and that chorus is very catchy. Stellar guitar work as per.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TDH said:

If this is truly track 4 off of the new album, then it's pretty weak in my opinion. I'm sure there will be much, much better songs, but I also hope it isn't a disappointing release. I haven't really been impressed by any of the singles thus far.

Idk man, sounds like every other DGD from the TIlian era, which isn't a bad thing

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

I don't know what you guys talking about, the whole song is a sweet groovy build to that moment you shake your bootyyy

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1

Great song, I'm glad they're keeping the groovy ending formula from previous songs , the structure of this one is similar to Sumertime Gladness (which isn't a bad thing) .

Each one of the singles have different sound , let's hope they accomplished that with the 11 songs that are left .

8 minutes ago, xdannyc said:

I don't know what you guys talking about, the whole song is a sweet groovy build to that moment you shake your bootyyy

It was just 1 guy :P

• Haha 1

I like the song, but I've loved the other singles. It's the weakest single until now imo, maybe cause it's the slowest or I dunno . But it's dgd and we'll never predict the album based on the singles.

• Upvote 1

I am really digging this song! Liking the slow vibe 

THAT GROOVE THO

• Love 2

Lol complaining..its a slow song on purpose? 

Still gets groovy near the end. Its like the "Legend" of this album from IG. Lol

My favorite single so far

• Love 1

Felt pretty boring for the most part. Weakest of the 3 for me.

• Upvote 3

Pretty good single. Not my favorite but still good. 

Definitely the weakest of the 3 singles IMO.  It sounds like something that could've been plucked straight from Instant Gratification, and I'd be none the wiser.

• Upvote 2

This and Son of Robot are killer tracks. Love it 

I love it. Very strong lyrically and I love how the main focus is Tillian but Jon changed his style to compliment a lighter track.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I'm proper worried now. They've been one of my alltime favs since DBMII and I felt excited everytime they put out a new single and loved all the Tilian albums so far but these singles are fairly disappointing to me. I guess I'm just tired of Tilian's voice now. 

• Upvote 1

IDK I feel like they are taking a different approach in terms of releasing material. I felt prior to the release of Mothership, every amazing song was released or leaked prior and by the time the album came out I was satisfied but I had already listened to most of everything already. There weren't as many "OH SHIT" surprises. It could be possible they are posting the weak / moderately slow songs first and leaving the best for the actual album to be released?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RavenXIII said:

Lol complaining..its a slow song on purpose? 

Still gets groovy near the end. Its like the "Legend" of this album from IG. Lol

Lol. Complaining about those complaining...

Perfect ending! love it, best song from the last three guitar-wise.

Going to hold off listening to this, having 3 tracks off the album pre release seems like too much. Cant wait for the release though, Ive been on a DGD binge recently.

GROOVY GAVIN GROOVY

12 minutes ago, Bad Dub said:

Going to hold off listening to this, having 3 tracks off the album pre release seems like too much. Cant wait for the release though, Ive been on a DGD binge recently.

Most bands release more than 3

6 hours ago, matt.kolics said:

I'm proper worried now. They've been one of my alltime favs since DBMII and I felt excited everytime they put out a new single and loved all the Tilian albums so far but these singles are fairly disappointing to me. I guess I'm just tired of Tilian's voice now. 

SINCE DBM2????? Jesus talk about late to the party

all in all, not that strong of a song, but the chorus kinda made up for the weakish verse. the ending was tight. hella amped for this release. tilian def grew on me. always love me some jon and heavy dance rhythm

Yeah this album is going to be Top 3 this year for me probably

• Upvote 1

Music video