D666N

Dream On Dreamer - It Comes And Goes (2018)

48 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 25, 2018 

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Let It In (04:18)
2. Voices (03:44)
3. Runaway (03:38)
4. Stay (03:54)
5. Same Old War (03:03)
6. Shine (03:23)
7. Drag Me Down (03:43)
8. Don't Lose Your Heart (feat. Jarrad Salton) (05:30)
9. Paper Thin (03:46)
10. Tell Me Why (03:48)

Total length: 38:47

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 13
  • Love 4

YEEHAW ITS TIME BOYS

• Upvote 1

alright lets give this a go! Thank you!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Alot better than their last album. ewww

• Haha 2

Is there any version of the artwork with the full name on? Swear I saw one floating around a while ago and can't seem to find it now :lol:

Edit: Nevermind I made one myself if anyone else wants to use it too. Album is fucking unreal though!

100000x100000-999.jpg.f2e3529cf63aab3bcf26bf64f23229ce.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Six Souls x said:

Is there any version of the artwork with the full name on? Swear I saw one floating around a while ago and can't seem to find it now :lol:

Edit: Nevermind I made one myself if anyone else wants to use it too. Album is fucking unreal though!

100000x100000-999.jpg.f2e3529cf63aab3bcf26bf64f23229ce.jpg

Yes:

Oqz8W6J.jpg&key=e66c781c9b6dfa6afbcd500d

Edit - sorry i read your post originally as if you were asking if there was a different version of the artwork, didn't see the full name part until now.

• Upvote 1

So it seems they finally decided to include Don't Lose Your Heart in an album 3 years later lmao

• Haha 7

First album i've actually wanted to give a shot in awhile, so here goes the download.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

First album i've actually wanted to give a shot in awhile, so here goes the download.

Check out their previous 2 if you arent very familiar ( if you like this album ) of course.

• Upvote 4

Simply perfect, this is DOD at their best. AOTY contender for sure!

Finished the album Fav songs are Tell me why and Same Old war. 8.5/10. Anyone recommend anything else from these guys? They are pretty good.

34 minutes ago, AMNESIK said:

Simply perfect, this is DOD at their best. AOTY contender for sure!

I knew it when I’ve heard all the singles! Can’t wait to get home and listen to this masterpiece. 

Good album but doesn't even come close to their second. Some cool ideas here and there but I feel like they kept it too safe and the singles came out to be some of the best songs. Paper Thin and Runaway are quite great, the closer is rather weird but I quite enjoy it too.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Check out their previous 2 if you arent very familiar ( if you like this album ) of course.

What about Heartbound?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Six Souls x said:

What about Heartbound?

For his tastes he will like the 2 after that more in my opinion. Loveless is hands down my favorite album of theirs.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

For his tastes he will like the 2 after that more in my opinion. Loveless is hands down my favorite album of theirs.

Ahhh touché. I literally just listened to Loveless, timeless album

• Love 2

Yo this is some good stuff, 9/10. I'd definitely say that this stuff right there is AOTY material.

It's a good album but I personally think that Songs of Soulitude was their best. Snowpiercer and Violent Pictures were packed full of emotion. Don't Lose Your Heart and Stay should not have been on this record. If anything, it should have been an 11 or 12 track album if they felt the need to include them. Kinda lazy but they'll still always be one of my favorite in the industry. Just a little lackluster. 

• Upvote 1

thanks!

FLAC added!

As a whole, the singles are best.

Best: let it in

Pretty good: runaway, stay

OK: paper thin, tell me why

non-singles were weak. tell me why reminded me of embracer's no gospel

I enjoy the shit out of this, love me some Heartbound days by these guys but they went next level with the new singer and Loveless, I LOVE their sound.

Meh.
I was expecting a little more "punch". Also, only 8 new tracks after 3 years? They could have added more content.
Zach Britt vocals are much more powerful than Marcels, I miss Marcel screaming more.

Favorites are: Same Old War, Stay, Paper Thin and Tell Me Why. 

6.5/10

So these guys are just Our Last Night now without all of the shitty publicity covers on youtube. I'm not surprised, I had a very small amount of faith that this was going to be good. Songs Of Soulitude was the peak of this bands sound. On the plus though, I just realized that Hope came out in 2010. I've been following this band for eight years now, they had a hell of a run in my life. 

• Haha 1

Couple of solid tracks but mostly this just put me to sleep.  Hope EP is still SO DAMN good but they'll never recapture that sound again it seems.. how many band members even left at this point?

15 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Good album but doesn't even come close to their second. Some cool ideas here and there but I feel like they kept it too safe and the singles came out to be some of the best songs. Paper Thin and Runaway are quite great, the closer is rather weird but I quite enjoy it too.

None of anything they have done even comes close to Hope EP.  I keep hoping (pun lulz) every time they come out with a new album it will recapture some.. any.. of the magic they once had but nope.

Just listen to the EP and move on with this band, nothing else really going on here.  EP is pretty much a 10/10 though.

6 minutes ago, DreamAgain said:

None of anything they have done even comes close to Hope EP.  I keep hoping (pun lulz) every time they come out with a new album it will recapture some.. any.. of the magic they once had but nope.

Just listen to the EP and move on with this band, nothing else really going on here.  EP is pretty much a 10/10 though.

Oh I remember enjoying the songs on the EP a lot but Loveless overall is still a great album that's very fullfilling. Their peak IMO.

• Upvote 1

Solid as usual. I do wish Marcel screamed more often, and I do miss the more technical guitar work that was on Loveless, but overall this is a good change in direction for them. Zach sounds phenomenal 

• Upvote 1