Scroteslapper

E3 Leaks + Discussion

56 posts in this topic

Here are some possible leaked e3 announcements, the blizzard one is most likely fake, but the others look legitimate:

https://ibb.co/g2peQo
https://ibb.co/c2qVWT
https://ibb.co/dbnYko
https://ibb.co/bKPDko
https://ibb.co/byovy8
https://ibb.co/dAkay8
https://ibb.co/eLxYko
https://ibb.co/nxqay8

• Upvote 1

Even if half of these are real ..I will cry 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, RavenXIII said:

Even if half of these are real ..I will cry 

The Nintendo ones look legitimate at least lol

Hope Borderlands 3 is at E3. 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

Man I wish that Bethesda would give us a new (Obsidion?) Fallout and HD Morrowind? If only, sounds too good.

Can we just rename this thread to E3 discussion or something :D

Either way, as usual I'm excited for the big boys @ BR-- Sony and Microsoft (just for the tech and whatever multiplat stuff they can premiere for us), and EXTREMELY hopeful we're finally getting some Cyberpunk 2077 shit, because god damn that game needs to happen, after the Witcher games the dudes @ Projekt Red seem to have figured out how to make great RPG systems and gorgeous worlds, may we finally get the ultimate cyberpunk open world RPG we (don't) deserve. Also for fucks sake, Death Stranding gameplay finally needs to happen, Kojima's holding out on us way too much. Other than that i'm just curious for more Spiderman/TLOU2/whatever the fuck else that's gonna happen. E3's fun, gives great content for some of my fave youtubers too, and the Day1/Day2/Day3 showfloor streams from Gamespot/IGN and similar sources are always great and reveal some great games that don't get enough (if any) spotlight during the press conferences.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

E3 is june 12-15 though. Yeah, Playstation 4 Pro 2.0 when Sony clearly stated yesterday that PS4 is in the end of it's life cycle. The only one that looks legit is Nintendo. Anyhow, I think this E3 will be awesome. Finally showing Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

As a new Switch owner, the Nintendo ones look great and all believable. But WoW for the PS4 is so laughably fake imo, makes me question a lot of this. A lot of it is also believable, however. 

Sony also said that they are changing the way they present games at E3. They only want to show 4 games (Death Stranding, Spiderman, The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima) but each one for a longer duration.

t2DLnik.png

5 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

As a new Switch owner, the Nintendo ones look great and all believable. But WoW for the PS4 is so laughably fake imo, makes me question a lot of this. A lot of it is also believable, however. 

WoW would never work on any console lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jak said:

WoW would never work on any console lol

There have been addons for controller support for years Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âwow controller addonâ

Wouldn't even mind levelling casually a char this way.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Assuming most of this is true, I'm excited for: Smash, Metroid Prime, Pokemon, Life is Strange 2, Morrowind HD, KH 3, Final Fantasy Stuff, OPM, Avengers game, Star Wars Bounty Hunters, Anthem(!), Dragon Age, Halo 6, Destiny (why is this under Microsoft? Pretty sus), Crackdown 3

1 minute ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Assuming most of this is true, I'm excited for: Smash, Metroid Prime, Pokemon, Life is Strange 2, Morrowind HD, KH 3, Final Fantasy Stuff, OPM, Avengers game, Star Wars Bounty Hunters, Anthem(!), Dragon Age, Halo 6, Destiny (why is this under Microsoft? Pretty sus), Crackdown 3

Smsxh is definitely true, Nintendo has already said they'd theme there stuff around it 

19 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

There have been addons for controller support for years 

Wouldn't even mind levelling casually a char this way.

I'm ok with wow on console (even tho full lmao on the gameplay),

but I doubt the game would have any interest if you can't chat with people
just imagine the pain to communicate with people

nah, I don't believe it

Looking forward to finally seeing Death Stranding gameplay, also I'm pumped for new Dragon Age, Splinter cell, gears 5, bloodborne 2, etc. Let's just hope most of these are legit. I hope they are.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Last of Us 2 gameplay. And more spider-man ps4 footage. 

I was kind of hoping to see a halo game on pc like Halo MCC but who knows. This is I think just a basic look at the releases not the whole show. Hyped about Anthem Gameplay, Battlefield, Last of Us 2, Black ops 4, Halo 6, Assassin's Creed.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Hope Borderlands 3 is at E3. 

It's not. Randy Pitchford has already confirmed they're skipping the show this year and will have info on the game later this year. So that might confirm these are fake.

Just now, thekingofdallas2 said:

It's not. Randy Pitchford has already confirmed they're skipping the show this year and will have info on the game later this year. So that might confirm these are fake.

That doesn't make any sense for them NOT to be at E3 with such a big title.

Im really hoping for doom 2 announcement since bethesda has been doing some obvious teases.

EA/Microsoft one is fake as shit. new Battlefield is called Battlefield V and is getting revealed tomorrow

remember: 1505171192045.png

Damn KL you spoiiilll us. 

3 minutes ago, greenmanxvx said:

EA/Microsoft one is fake as shit. new Battlefield is called Battlefield V and is getting revealed tomorrow

remember: 1505171192045.png

Companies have switched up names for their games before. Also, showing real gameplay at E3 is a good move. Much broader audience than just their loyal followers.

However, I do agree that the majority of these are fake/speculation.

I don't think Halo 6 is in the pipes for this E3. Releasing Gears and Halo is a bad move. But, Micrososft NEEDS these exclusives. Especially with God of War out and Bloodborne 2(or whatever From Software's new game is) coming out. They are definitely behind. So maybe they'll show all their cards.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ihateit said:

Companies have switched up names for their games before. Also, showing real gameplay at E3 is a good move. Much broader audience than just their loyal followers.

However, I do agree that the majority of these are fake/speculation.

I don't think Halo 6 is in the pipes for this E3. Releasing Gears and Halo is a bad move. But, Micrososft NEEDS these exclusives. Especially with God of War out and Bloodborne 2(or whatever From Software's new game is) coming out. They are definitely behind. So maybe they'll show all their cards.

I didn't even read past Battlefield to see everything else but yeah those games are definitely not getting announced

also 

• new Punter interface
  • new quarterback arm animation
  • Anthem presentation with Snoop Dogg and Zac Efron

how does anyone fall for this shit? my god

3 hours ago, Fr0gg0 said:

E3 is june 12-15 though. Yeah, Playstation 4 Pro 2.0 when Sony clearly stated yesterday that PS4 is in the end of it's life cycle. The only one that looks legit is Nintendo. Anyhow, I think this E3 will be awesome. Finally showing Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

John Kodero didn't say the PS4 was at the end of its life cycle as a general statement, he said it in the context of why they expect less sales than last year because he said they were "entering the end of its life cycle." One makes it sound like the PS5 is coming out soon, and the other makes it sound like the PS5 is still a ways out. In fact, he also said "until the end of March 2021..." which makes it sound like there'd be time for a PS4 Pro 2.0 if they really wanted to release one. Not saying I believe that leak (because I don't), but people took what he said and ran with it.

I'm tempted to call BS on a lot of these leaks for the sole reason that it says FVII Remake is going to be shown, lol. :lol:

JUST CAUSE 4 HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

18 minutes ago, greenmanxvx said:

I didn't even read past Battlefield to see everything else but yeah those games are definitely not getting announced

also 

• new Punter interface
  • new quarterback arm animation
  • Anthem presentation with Snoop Dogg and Zac Efron

how does anyone fall for this shit? my god

To be fair, Snoop and Zac both did the live gameplay for BF1. Lol I Remember that specifically because Snoop was smoking while playing and got a bunch of people high.

Definitely not real. Borderlands 3 is confirmed to not be there and I'm pretty sure FromSoft's next game is multi-platform meaning it isn't Bloodborne 2. Also, Destiny 2 content would never be showcased at Microsoft's conference. Sony owns those marketing rights. Also, the next Battlefield is confirmed to be titled Battlefield V.

These "leaks" are garbage. haha

2 hours ago, realowl said:

I was kind of hoping to see a halo game on pc like Halo MCC but who knows. This is I think just a basic look at the releases not the whole show. Hyped about Anthem Gameplay, Battlefield, Last of Us 2, Black ops 4, Halo 6, Assassin's Creed.

343i said Halo 6 will be on PC

Would be nice if a lot of this is true but I’m remaining skeptical. A lot of this shit is too good to be true. 

38 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

343i said Halo 6 will be on PC

I know but where is halo 3,4 and 5 on pc?