realowl

Hollywood Undead - Gotta Let Go [Single] (2018)

76 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ZeythC23 said:

Shut up all of you idiots. Jesus Christ talk about child drama over a simple 3.47 mb file. You guys are being very immature over this. But whatever. My review. I honestly feel like this is a nice song would've like to see it on the release but unfortunately it was recorded and released after. Genuinely I love HU and have since Swan songs. I never hated Duece. Just didn't like the stuff I read about with him n the band. He's a great artist and is doing awesome on his own. Danny is an amazing singer. Not saying he isn't. But maybe his pop rock influence has been very big on HU. Bet no one thought about that? They get bigger and bigger coz they write about everyday things that bug us they write about having fun coz everyone needs to have fun once in a while. We need a few tears here and there. Duece didn't fit the vibe well before he's angsty. Listen to his lyrics before and after they've always been angry. Danny is melody at its finest. Now I'm gonna throw you a opinion. What if Duece never got kicked out and Danny still joined. Would you guys bitch more or less? We would then have a proper rap rock band that has a clean singer and a excellent screamer, and the 3 rappers all who can scream or growl and certain points. I bet if the lot of then put aside shit they would be better together. They are all very talented guys. But honestly I could care less where the music comes from. As long as it's coming out the mouth of people I like to listen to. If you don't like it stop taking the piss and walk away. This isn't a site for dumb little arguments about whose better it's a site for enjoying all music and giving a review and exploring new genres. Respect this damn site or get the fuck off. Thank you for this awesome single KL enjoy your day everyone 😁

You win the day 

They'll never be as good as their debut. They can thank Deuce for that.

Guess i'll put my 2 cents in since everyone else feels like they should.

This band hasn't put out a solid release, front to back, since SS. Yes, they have released some great tracks since then, but this is just mediocre, no substance or depth and just bland, same with their last album.

#sorrynotsorry

• Like 2

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

Guess i'll put my 2 cents in since everyone else feels like they should.

This band hasn't put out a solid release, front to back, since SS. Yes, they have released some great tracks since then, but this is just mediocre, no substance or depth and just bland, same with their last album.

#sorrynotsorry

Look a legitimate opinion 

I can see this, but I'll throw in another 2 cents, I don't think SS was a solid release front to back either. 

I agree. They have never had a sold release. They always have some bangers. I love them. But every album has some major flaw that keeps them from being my favorite band. Swan Songs was too inconsistent, AT felt way too same song like, NFTU had nothing that caught the ear (even though it's my favorite album from them), DOTD was too experimental and inconsistent, and V felt very poorly put together, even though I enjoyed every song except renegade 

Inb4 bird boy calls me security again 

• Like 1

To be fair, I did like them when I was in middle school. I thought their single "Been to Hell" was lit as fuck. But now, after having listened to a lot of music, I just find it absurd that people my age (AND OLDER, holy smokes) still listen to this garbage and think it's any good. Their party lyrics are bad, their serious lyrics are bad, and they're talentless except for Danny and maybe Charlie a little bit I guess. I've never been huge on the whole "rap-rock" thing but I've listened to a lot of groups that are actually good at it but HU is just so bad at it... Like, what are they necessarily good at? I guess their music is for the kids but aren't these guys getting tired of making this cringey ass music? Don't they have any dignity? Holy fuck.

Well, like I said, you guys can feel free to like them. I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, I just like to share mine. I apologize that I tend to do that sometimes. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Smickey said:

To be fair, I did like them when I was in middle school. I thought their single "Been to Hell" was lit as fuck. But now, after having listened to a lot of music, I just find it absurd that people my age (AND OLDER, holy smokes) still listen to this garbage and think it's any good. Their party lyrics are bad, their serious lyrics are bad, and they're talentless except for Danny and maybe Charlie a little bit I guess. I've never been huge on the whole "rap-rock" thing but I've listened to a lot of groups that are actually good at it but HU is just so bad at it... Like, what are they necessarily good at? I guess their music is for the kids but aren't these guys getting tired of making this cringey ass music? Don't they have any dignity? Holy fuck.

Well, like I said, you guys can feel free to like them. I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, I just like to share mine. I apologize that I tend to do that sometimes. 

I am just impressed at your use of " Their " and "They're" correctly, rarely seen here. The patrol will be out though, if not already.

source.gif&key=46999ab37ca037409b18e7698

• Haha 1

damn, so this is the direction their going? wow lol. Will sound great on the radio for all the teen boppers ;)

320 added!

Added FLAC :)

Never paid attention to this band in my life, yesterday i went to this song in the random mode of yt and fell in love. Digging this, it's like an Imagine Dragons + Zebrahead or 21 pilots

5 minutes ago, Ferzh said:

Never paid attention to this band in my life, yesterday i went to this song in the random mode of yt and fell in love. Digging this, it's like an Imagine Dragons + Zebrahead or 21 pilots

you were better off not paying attention, im sorry.....

• Haha 3

Just now, BRDSX said:

you were better off not paying attention, im sorry.....

Why so much hate to this guys? hahah was checking their last album post and there is a war on it hahahaahh

• Like 1

Just now, Ferzh said:

Why so much hate to this guys? hahah was checking their last album post and there is a war on it hahahaahh

hey just giving you a hard time, as long as you like that is all that matters my man.

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

hey just giving you a hard time, as long as you like that is all that matters my man.

hahahah na dont get me wrong man, i'm just asking cause im curious, i give a fuck the hate/love for a band for listen to them. For example, idk, falling in reverse, has a lot of hate cause ronnie is a dick sometimes, but they are dope anyway. Are this guys like this or what they did? 

7 minutes ago, Ferzh said:

hahahah na dont get me wrong man, i'm just asking cause im curious, i give a fuck the hate/love for a band for listen to them. For example, idk, falling in reverse, has a lot of hate cause ronnie is a dick sometimes, but they are dope anyway. Are this guys like this or what they did? 

I listen to bands even if the frontmen are dicks, i do not know them, I just listen to their music. Also, no, not that I know when it comes to HU, they are just not good in my opinion and many others but in the end they are just opinions.

• Like 3