BenjaminBurnley

Hollywood Undead - Gotta Let Go [Single] (2018)

76 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

HU fans are so insanely sensitive haha, and this is just some random ass bad song, shit is wild.

"insanely sensitive" is an exaggeration don't you think? 

I wouldn't say it's sensitivity when someone is obviously intentionally trying to piss people off either 

Other Releases by

29 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

"insanely sensitive" is an exaggeration don't you think? 

I wouldn't say it's sensitivity when someone is obviously intentionally trying to piss people off either 

Nope, I think I was right on the money.

brdsx.gif

17 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Nope, I think I was right on the money.

Ding dong your opinion is wrong 

All in good fun, there's definitely worse than this fan base though 

15 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

Ding dong your opinion is wrong 

All in good fun, there's definitely worse than this fan base though 

K.....

brdsx.gif

1 minute ago, BRDSX said:

K.....

K

Figured the whole rhyming + meme thing would help convey I'm not being very serious 

I'm always dumbfounded by the fact that with every consequent release from this shit band, I still don't know or comprehend who the targeted audience is for this type of music. Yet they get so much attention. Like holy shit.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, PatientlyDead said:

I'm always dumbfounded by the fact that with every consequent release from this shit band, I still don't know or comprehend who the targeted audience is for this type of music. Yet they get so much attention. Like holy shit.

Why even click on a link to a song from a "shit band" I don't even like these guys that much but they're not half as bad as you and some of the folks from Sputnik continuously point out. Try Brokencyde or Blood on the Dance Floor. HU is just mediocre hip hop/pop/rock for people that don't give a shit because their music is "fun" it's not insanely technical like DGD, it's just something to put on and laugh at yourself a bit with.

Reminds me of Bullet of the album American Tragedy

Not trash tier song, but not amazing either

RIP Swan Songs style, you're still missed...

1 hour ago, 36Chambers said:

Why even click on a link to a song from a "shit band" I don't even like these guys that much but they're not half as bad as you and some of the folks from Sputnik continuously point out. Try Brokencyde or Blood on the Dance Floor. HU is just mediocre hip hop/pop/rock for people that don't give a shit because their music is "fun" it's not insanely technical like DGD, it's just something to put on and laugh at yourself a bit with.

Their whole shtick is "rap + rock". Ok, first of all, it's barely rock. Second of all, it's not even rap. It's just BAD. Most of them barely touch instruments majority of the time. The only times they do is when its a music video and they don't have a stanza and can't just stand around and look useless. All the cringey and bad musical groups are the ones who can't stick to a single genre and end up experimenting with pop, rap, edm and all this shit that they shouldn't even be touching. Even the great artists like Fall out Boy tried to incorporate EDM into their recent release and they failed miserably. Hollywood Undead has a good lead singer who can sing catchy choruses but all their lyrics are garbage. Like, legit so bad. Even the "serious" songs don't possess a modicum of profound lyricism to it. It's edge-tier. And their party songs are so gay. I don't know why they have to stick with their whole "rapping" thing when not a single one of them can rap at all. Besides Danny (the lead singer) what the hell are the other members doing? They're not rapping. They're literally just talking. Zero musical talent. Do they write their own lyrics? Is that enough to have talent? Write simpleton lyrics and talk in a mic? So many HU fans eat it up too and say dumb shit like "this is the only good kind of rap". And their whole "mask" gimmick is dumb. Anything that needs a gimmick to stay relevant is dumb. They amassed a large fanbase but the fact that they feel the need to constantly update the masks really goes to show what their fanbase values. Anyways, rant over. 

also - how old are these guys? jesus

and also im not one of those people who hate on them bc they dont sound like swan songs anymore. i thought swan songs was terrible. i actually enjoyed some aspects of american tragedy. but in general, i just think they're a bad group. 

• Haha 1

yikes

19 minutes ago, Smickey said:

Their whole shtick is "rap + rock". Ok, first of all, it's barely rock. Second of all, it's not even rap. It's just BAD. Most of them barely touch instruments majority of the time. The only times they do is when its a music video and they don't have a stanza and can't just stand around and look useless. All the cringey and bad musical groups are the ones who can't stick to a single genre and end up experimenting with pop, rap, edm and all this shit that they shouldn't even be touching. Even the great artists like Fall out Boy tried to incorporate EDM into their recent release and they failed miserably. Hollywood Undead has a good lead singer who can sing catchy choruses but all their lyrics are garbage. Like, legit so bad. Even the "serious" songs don't possess a modicum of profound lyricism to it. It's edge-tier. And their party songs are so gay. I don't know why they have to stick with their whole "rapping" thing when not a single one of them can rap at all. Besides Danny (the lead singer) what the hell are the other members doing? They're not rapping. They're literally just talking. Zero musical talent. Do they write their own lyrics? Is that enough to have talent? Write simpleton lyrics and talk in a mic? So many HU fans eat it up too and say dumb shit like "this is the only good kind of rap". And their whole "mask" gimmick is dumb. Anything that needs a gimmick to stay relevant is dumb. They amassed a large fanbase but the fact that they feel the need to constantly update the masks really goes to show what their fanbase values. Anyways, rant over. 

and also im not one of those people who hate on them bc they dont sound like swan songs anymore. i thought swan songs was terrible. i actually enjoyed some aspects of american tragedy. but in general, i just think they're a bad group. 

I'm curious if you hate the band this much why even listen in the first place like did you used to like them or what?

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

1 hour ago, Smickey said:

Only positive comments please, aren't allowed to have a negative opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

brdsx.gif

42 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Having a negative opinion is different than outright shutting on a band to piss people off, stop that 

43 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

I second this 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Smickey said:

I wish Danny would leave HU and start his own rock band. HU's other members are mostly talentless and provide cringey-ass lyrics.

So you think they turned into shit over the last 2 albums but Danny didn't play any part in it? Hmmmmmm

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Imagine still thinking Swan Songs is their best album

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Imagine still thinking Swan Songs is their best album

It is.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

American Tragedy is their best album and Swan Songs is kinda cringy to listen to nowadays

1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

It is.

thanks for agreeing desky <3

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=7621867  HU fans when seeing negative comments.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

brdsx.gif

Please let 2018 be the year that this group disbands.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

As someone who tries to listen to this band and fails every time, I wouldn't say this is a terrible song, it's just VERY AVERAGE.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

11 minutes ago, Jak said:

Please let 2018 be the year that this group disbands.

What kind of dick must you be to say something like this? Ok, you don't like them, fair enough. But to say that they should disband, when clearly a lot of people like them is absurd.

• Upvote 1

This was too long to put in chat. But I find in general you're being quite the hypocrite, and a little bit of a dick over people disagreeing on opinions even though you're always the one saying "opinions and stuff" 

@BRDSX  so basically, it's security to defend a band I like from someone who's obviously trying to start fights? Even though if I remember, you, and others did it in most of the parkway drive and Underoath threads? But because it's a band you happen to not like, it's instead being security, and "insanely sensitive"? You gave people defending escape the fate, but it's fine to defend bands you enjoy. You said bad opinions aren't welcome, isn't disagreeing with someone and explaining why, also a conversation of opinion

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

This was too long to put in chat. But I find in general you're being quite the hypocrite, and a little bit of a dick over people disagreeing on opinions even though you're always the one saying "opinions and stuff" 

@BRDSX  so basically, it's security to defend a band I like from someone who's obviously trying to start fights? Even though if I remember, you, and others did it in most of the parkway drive and Underoath threads? But because it's a band you happen to not like, it's instead being security, and "insanely sensitive"? You gave people defending escape the fate, but it's fine to defend bands you enjoy. You said bad opinions aren't welcome, isn't disagreeing with someone and explaining why, also a conversation of opinion

go get em tenor.gif?itemid=7621867&key=5ca05f52128

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

brdsx.gif

1 minute ago, BRDSX said:

go get em tenor.gif?itemid=7621867&key=5ca05f52128

Continue to be a dick instead of actually contributing something to a conversation. So you. 

Not even defending the band at this point. You're legitimately just being a prick

30 minutes ago, Jona said:

What kind of dick must you be to say something like this? Ok, you don't like them, fair enough. But to say that they should disband, when clearly a lot of people like them is absurd.

I'm sorry your feelings got hurt, would you like a coloring book?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jak said:

I'm sorry your feelings got hurt, would you like a coloring book?

If I can color you in it than any day bby

• Haha 1

I don't know who's more butthurt. People who like this and try to defend it, or the people going nuts over a single from a band they don't like.

Either way it's not worth it to fight over this.

• Upvote 2

t2DLnik.png

4 minutes ago, ZeythC23 said:

Jesus Christ talk about child drama over a simple 3.47 mb file.

:lol: this alone had me laughing, you win today.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif