realowl

Hollywood Undead - Gotta Let Go [Single] (2018)

76 posts in this topic

c7138e19ab199795c5761e10df4502fb.jpg

Leaked
Release - June 1, 2018

Genre - Rap Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Gotta Let Go

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Like 1

I liked around half of the last album and generally don't hate them but what the actual fuck is this

• Like 1

I thought it was ok

Charlie's verses got me hooked, jesus.
Same with Johnny.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is really good. Can't wait for the new EP now :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This band's debut album was fire, will check this when I'm home

• Like 1

God this band are fallen since the first album

• Haha 2

It sounds like something I would hear back in 2007 in some random party. For some reason it reminds me of ''Empire State of Mind'' from JAY-Z also.

God i hope theres more of this in the future, what a nice R&B feel. What a good song to ride with windows down on a sunny day

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Okay so what about their first record was so brilliant that it gets hyped enough to shit on their equally as good, if not better, other records? It was by far their most immature and most inconsistent, not to mention Deuce had ass level vocals. 

This is good. I'll gladly be in the minority and say that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

Okay so what about their first record was so brilliant that it gets hyped enough to shit on their equally as good, if not better, other records? It was by far their most immature and most inconsistent, not to mention Deuce had ass level vocals. 

I''m with you. Swan Songs was their worst album. Deuce dragged the band down hard. Danny and the band blew me away with American Tragedy.

This track is damn good.

• Like 2

🤣

I-I just don’t know, man.

1 hour ago, The Top Hat said:

55 minutes ago, Gerard Way said:

I''m with you. Swan Songs was their worst album. Deuce dragged the band down hard. Danny and the band blew me away with American Tragedy.

This track is damn good.

I agree too, Swan Songs was one of my least favourites. Notes From The Underground, American Tragedy and even DOTD were better imo, Swan Songs just has too much of that cringy BOTDF-level shit on it and I think most people only hype it up over their other albums because of nostalgia goggles nowadays. That being said, their latest album was very meh and had a few really bad songs too. This song would be among those if it were on it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LKA said:

I agree too, Swan Songs was one of my least favourites. Notes From The Underground, American Tragedy and even DOTD were better imo, Swan Songs just has too much of that BOTDF-level shit on it and I think most people only hype it up over their other albums because of nostalgia goggles nowadays. That being said, their latest album was very meh and had a few really bad songs too. This song would be among those if it were on it

I think Five was up there with AT for one of their best, songs like Your Life and Broken Record hit home 

• Like 4

:|

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish Danny would leave HU and start his own rock band. HU's other members are mostly talentless and provide cringey-ass lyrics.

• Haha 1

this is hella good. so catchy!

1 minute ago, Smickey said:

I wish Danny would leave HU and start his own rock band. HU's other members are mostly talentless and provide cringey-ass lyrics.

Lmao try Lorene Drive, it was Danny's rock band before this 

Calling them all cringe is pretty dumb. Maybe sometimes but not even close to all the time, party songs and emotional songs doesn't = cringe, the writing is a group effort and sometimes Danny doesn't even write his own lyrics 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smickey said:

Danny was in his own rock band before HU. They were called Lorene Drive.

1 minute ago, The Top Hat said:

Lmao try Lorene Drive, it was Danny's rock band before this 

Calling them all cringe is pretty dumb. Maybe sometimes but not even close to all the time, party songs and emotional songs doesn't = cringe, the writing is a group effort and sometimes Danny doesn't even write his own lyrics 

I liked one Lorene Drive song. I want Danny to return to that. HU reuses all their same old tired lyrics. I swear to god I don't know how many times I heard J3T or another member say some dumb shit like "and watch this world burn". He did it again in this song. 

Just now, Smickey said:

I liked one Lorene Drive song. I want Danny to return to that. HU reuses all their same old tired lyrics. I swear to god I don't know how many times I heard J3T or another member say some dumb shit like "and watch this world burn". He did it again in this song. 

OH my they said the same phrase in a song, a hell of a lot of bands do that

1 minute ago, The Top Hat said:

OH my they said the same phrase in a song, a hell of a lot of bands do that

I apologize you like them and I don't lmao. But they are so cringey. "I got one more bottle of jack what the fuck are we gonna do with it- (lets get fucked up!)" oh my goddd HU is so baddddd. Terrible group with a good lead singer who's wasting his talent and true potential. He just stuck in the band bc they're popular with the emo kids and he afraid of risk. 

1 minute ago, Smickey said:

I apologize you like them and I don't lmao. But they are so cringey. "I got one more bottle of jack what the fuck are we gonna do with it- (lets get fucked up!)" oh my goddd HU is so baddddd. Terrible group with a good lead singer who's wasting his talent and true potential. He just stuck in the band bc they're popular with the emo kids and he afraid of risk. 

Doesn't really sound much like an opinion just you shitting on the band cause why not 

46 minutes ago, Smickey said:

Maybe because that's a party song, of course they're gonna have cringy lyrics because they're just trying to have a good time, you're a moron for actually thinking they're serious. Check songs like S.C.A.V.A. for proper lyrics which other artists like Syn and Matt from A7X actually complimented but you do you.

1 hour ago, 36Chambers said:

Maybe because that's a party song, of course they're gonna have cringy lyrics because they're just trying to have a good time, you're a moron for actually thinking they're serious. Check songs like S.C.A.V.A. for proper lyrics which other artists like Syn and Matt from A7X actually complimented but you do you.

Did you really make an account just to reply to my comment?

I humbly apologize for shitting on one of your favorite bands.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

HU fans are so insanely sensitive haha, and this is just some random ass bad song, shit is wild.

• Like 3