realowl

Bleeding Through - Love Will Kill All (2018)

56 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 25th, 2018

Genre - Metalcore, Melodic Death Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Darkness, A Feeling I Know (01:21)
2. Fade Into the Ash (03:25)
3. End Us (03:25)
4. Cold World (03:03)
5. Dead Eyes (03:13)
6. Buried (02:54)
7. No Friends (03:17)
8. Set Me Free (03:35)
9. No One from Nowhere (02:35)
10. Remains (03:50)
11. Slave (02:19)
12. Life (04:02)

Total length: 36:59

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Hell Yeah

Is it me or does the mixing suck on this?

The songs sound sick but they dont really 'hit my face'

14 minutes ago, nervje said:

Is it me or does the mixing suck on this?

The songs sound sick but they dont really 'hit my face'

I get what you mean, but it's also a 128kbps leak. 

• Upvote 2

33mb? damn

• Love 1

Fuck yes! Glad I pre-ordered this 🤘

Any chance of a 320kbps version later today?

• Haha 1

YESSSSS

NOW TOUR WITH ATREYU DAMMIT

15 minutes ago, DaddyMac said:

I really dont get why anyone would complain off of a 128 kbps leak, and for that matter, a Facebook vid, as well as a YouTube vid, wait till it releases officially 320 kbps, or buy CD or vinyl. 128 kbps is radio sound, so at least you're getting a basis of what the album sounds like. It so immature for someone to complain under the circumstance. I for one am excited for 320 to release once it does, and to receive my pre order on CD as well. Thanks so much for the leak KL. Glad Bleeding Through has returned, long live Bleeding Through.

I never understood it either lol its not like it sounds like it was taped on an answering machine lol now as for the cd im halfway through it and I love it

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DaddyMac said:

I really dont get why anyone would complain off of a 128 kbps leak, and for that matter, a Facebook vid, as well as a YouTube vid, wait till it releases officially 320 kbps, or buy CD or vinyl. 128 kbps is radio sound, so at least you're getting a basis of what the album sounds like. It so immature for someone to complain under the circumstance. I for one am excited for 320 to release once it does, and to receive my pre order on CD as well. Thanks so much for the leak KL. Glad Bleeding Through has returned, long live Bleeding Through.

Was just a question dude I wasn't complaining. A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed.

• Upvote 1

Good thread, sorry Bleeding Through

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DaddyMac said:

Who's complaining?

Well this was a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect this one to leak till Wednesday/Thursday. Thanks for posting, can't wait to get my copy. \m/

@farts it's just a comment towards those commenting about the mix of the album dude. Like when the sampler came up the other day, I saw alot of folks complaining of sound quality. It's a sampler, meant to give samples of the album. The best sound quality is besides the point. As far as my comment, it's in reference to those that would complain. Not toward anyone specific.

No one from nowhere is a fucking beast. This whole album is perfect. I really like it at 12i. It has a dirty feel to it. Soo good

This is just fucking good, i'm so happy they're back at it, and this way!!! 

Buried and Nowhere are great, needed more songs like that, because a lot of the others were rather underwhelming, don't need the intrusive clean vocals, the fast paced and symphonic parts are a highlight to this, not the damn choruses. It's an alright comeback, but considering some of their earlier material, it's really lacking.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

@Ayzed your question is understandable man. I was not singling any one out. Only meant for those who would complain. 320 is usually a day before the release, unless someone receives it earlier, and leaks a CD RIP version, or 320 version earlier. 

Love this. Dead Eyes, No Friends, No One From Nowhere, and Slave are the best. Solid comeback. But nothing beats Sister Charlatan (aka their best song, and imo one of the best metalcore songs ever).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DaddyMac said:

@Ayzed your question is understandable man. I was not singling any one out. Only meant for those who would complain. 320 is usually a day before the release, unless someone receives it earlier, and leaks a CD RIP version, or 320 version earlier. 

All good man. It's just odd how sometimes it'll leak like this, and other times the full 320 version will leak almost a month early, and other times there's no leak at all until the CD is out lol.

Anyway I'll be ripping the CD myself when it comes in the mail \m/

I’m new to this band, where should I start 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

@Spyro the Dragon my personal favorite is Declaration. I enjoyed the last two as well but have issues getting into anything before Declaration

• Upvote 1

well, thank you as usual KL, for the leak. Now, as a long time BT fan, i was beyond excited to see them returning. with that being said, out of all the reunions we've had, Eighteen Visions & Zao more specifically...this? this is just terrible. the last 5 songs are the best on here, which leads me to believe this should have been a reunion ep. hearing the intro and track 2, i knew this was gonna be a dud. im actually really saddened by this but extremely happy i didn't have the $$ to pre order it.

so for me, in 2018, my biggest let downs have been this, the new For The Fallen Dreams and that odd MyChildren MyBride record...

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dtk40 said:

@Spyro the Dragon my personal favorite is Declaration. I enjoyed the last two as well but have issues getting into anything before Declaration

Thank you pal! 

@Spyro the Dragon portrait of the goddess, this is love this is murderous, declaration, they're all amazing albums they've released.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Spyro the Dragon said:

I’m new to this band, where should I start 

@Spyro the Dragon I'd say with the old stuff, I personally really like "This Is Love, This Is Murderous" but their earlier material is golden. Declaration, as suggested above was also very good.

• Upvote 1

After listening to this I felt compelled to go back to their last few albums. Declaration and TGF will be what I will always remember BT for, imo they are metal gems in their own right. I was looking forward to something similar after the first single, but unfortunately the first half of the album is just good. My complaints are similar to what others have mentioned, with the cleans being a bit too present but I personally enjoy the build up from the weaker songs to their better songs at the end. No one and slave will be a killer tracks live. Reunion is very reminiscent of Declaration so my love for it is definitely nostalgic.The ending is another great ending song, just behind sister charlatan and distortion devotion, but overall the album doesn't have that same emotional punch as their last 3 outings.

Hopefully the better quality will display the synths and guitar work better, so I will wait to give my final judgment until then. It might not be their best but Im just glad theyre back

I think they sound good. They sound like Bleeding Through, I am happy, bye.

still get a kick out of the people scared of cleans though lol.

• Upvote 4

AMAZING album, probly their best

• Confused 2

This band has always had a shit load of filler songs, but I always loved the good ones.

Portrait probs my fave album.

Looking forward to seeing how much the 320 cleans up the sound.

Has some potential, too early to call it, but probs better than their last couple of albums.

I remember when this band used to get ripped to shreds, then somehow they became cool.