Lord Kingdom

Five Finger Death Punch - And Justice for None (Deluxe) (2018)

36 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 18, 2018
Genre - Groove Metal, Alternative Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Trouble
2. Fake
3. Top of the World
4. Sham Pain
5. Blue on Black
6. Fire in the Hole
7. I Refuse
8. It Doesn't Matter
9. When the Seasons Change
10. Stuck in My Ways
11. Rock Bottom
12. Gone Away
13. Bloody
14. Will the Sun Ever Rise
15. Bad Seed
16. Save Your Breath

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Thanks a ton for posting. Kinda let down with this one, some really good tunes and some really bad ones. Oh well, still going to get it to keep the collection complete 😁

Definitely not their best but there are some dope ass songs. Like I Refuse, Blue on Black, Stuck In My Ways, Bloody and It Doesn't Matter

It's ok. Like others said not their best. Best tracks are Bloody, When the Seasons Change, Save Your Breath, It Doesn't Matter.

thanks

I agree with the consensus. Some really good songs, but not their best overall.  Good enough to keep me occupied

for a while. 

Thanks for posing LK. 

Pretty alright. Not much of a Five Finger fan but this album is alright. 8.5/10 for me.

Sick! Was wondering if today would be the day 😏, thanks for this!

8 minutes ago, realowl said:

Pretty alright. Not much of a Five Finger fan but this album is alright. 8.5/10 for me.

an 8.5 is " alright " damn. What is good, 11/10?

More ballads than I'm used to, but non the less I am not disappointed. Been waiting so long. let's see how quick I learn all the lyrics

The Wrong Side of Heaven albums were probably their best overall. Im not a fan of their slow tempo stuff. on the other hand they do go overboard on the drumming sometimes. Half of these tracks are keepers though. i liked "Top of the World' and "It Doesn't Matter"

Any chance this sounds like Way of the Fist or is it just more of the same Heavy Nickelback sound?

Lol damn I havent liked this band since American Capitalist. Boring. 

1. Trouble 3/5

2. Fake 2/5

3. Top Of The World 2/5

4. Sham Pain 1/5

5. Blue On Black 4/5

6. Fire In The Hole 4/5

7. I Refuse 3/5

8. It Doesn't Matter 1/5 this song made bust out laughing

9. When The Sesons Change 2/5

10. Stuck In My Ways 3/5

11. Rock Bottom 1/5 I almost pissed myself laughing at this

12. Gone Away 3/5

13. Bloody 2/5

14. Will The Sun Ever Rise 2/5

15. Bad Seed 2/5

16. Save Your Breath 3/5

Overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still pretty bad

5 hours ago, disposablehero said:

Any chance this sounds like Way of the Fist or is it just more of the same Heavy Nickelback sound?

Nope, still heavy nickelback/muhtroopscore

4BN85NM.jpg

5 hours ago, caseybing said:

Their artwork always reminds me of aggressive old man memes. 

They literally ripped off a generic poster I've seen at Spencer's for that.  https://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Assassin-Revolvers-Skeleton-Fantasy/dp/B016APWQK0

2 hours ago, disposablehero said:

They literally ripped off a generic poster I've seen at Spencer's for that.  https://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Assassin-Revolvers-Skeleton-Fantasy/dp/B016APWQK0

They licensed it:  https://www.theprp.com/2018/03/13/news/five-finger-death-punch-look-borrowed-art-new-album-cover-may-censored-certain-countries/

I'd say the artwork is shit but when you compare it to actual shit like 3DG - Outsider at least you consider the work put into this abomination.

Not that they ever had good artwork to begin with. Their songs are alright,  damn good at times actually but their "edgy 14 year old" attitude and imagery makes it hard to be a fan of this band.

Man these guys have really cheesy lyrics but love their music so I'm satisfied! :D

Heard it... Not dig it at all... The only song that stood out for me was Stuck In My Ways. Loved their first two albums... then some songs on the other albums. They have lost it, they are being as generic as radio allows them to be.

Despite all the shitty comments here, I for one was surpised to actually enjoy this album. All 4 singles were so bland to me, I had such little hope..then some insanely good tracks hit me out of nowhere, such as "I Refuse" and "It Doesn't Matter", followed by some other awesome ones such as "Stuck In My Ways", "Bloody", "Will the Sun Ever Rise", and "Bad Seed". Really dig this album. A REAL shame that the album art is a carbon-copy from a shitty stock photo though. That irks me a lot but whatever, the content within is nice.

Nobody in their right mind likes this band, right?

this album, to me anyways, is pretty good overall...even the 2 cover songs (Gone Away/Blue on Black)....however, I can see some of the points made above as well, but I believe this record shows "some" progress in the ballad-type song area, and any progress is good overall....IMO of course.  thanks!