9. Smile Lines
10. The Butcher's Window
11. Sunburnt Shoulders
12. Song for Shae
13. Christmas Lights

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Hope the whole album is as dark lyrically as Aliens. 

Saw these guys live with The Story So Far about a month ago, and they fucking killed it. I've been looking forward to this album, thanks!

Kinda anticipated this but it's very samey and kinda bored me to tears? I'll give it another chance some time soon I guess.

Just now, Dwesk said:

Kinda anticipated this but it's very samey and kinda bored me to tears? I'll give it another chance some time soon I guess.

i can see that, but like, tracks 9-12 are the best, imo, more energy and emotion than the others

this is mostly like the opposite of pop punk

still good though

Songs 9-13 are all tear jerking, best songs on the album are those ones, good stuff, loving it

after listening to alchemy and aliens i prefer the vibe of aliens. eager to hear this

This is like early 2000's esque pop punk. Pretty good, but I much prefer the sound of newer pop punk bands.

Blink, Fenix Tx, Saves The Day, SR-71, Sum 41, Rufio, Sugarcult, Mest, Brand New ,  The Starting Line, Yellowcard, etc........ were all early 2000s pop punk and sound a lot different from this. Anyways, just wondering what pop punk you heard that made you label this that. To be honest I dont really consider this pop punk, more like influences but much more Alt. Rock. I try not to be a genre warrior though, so I will digress.

NXXrZ_s-200x150.gif

8 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Blink, Fenix Tx, Saves The Day, SR-71, Sum 41, Rufio, Sugarcult, Mest, Brand New ,  The Starting Line, Yellowcard, etc........ were all early 2000s pop punk and sound a lot different from this. Anyways, just wondering what pop punk you heard that made you label this that. To be honest I dont really consider this pop punk, more like influences but much more Alt. Rock. I try not to be a genre warrior though, so I will digress.

NXXrZ_s-200x150.gif

Looks like you forgot to quote me, it's ok. :)

Anyways yeah I agree that it does sound more like Alt. Rock with pop punk influences. This band reminded me of bands like Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Millencollin, Good Charlotte, etc..

43 minutes ago, Jak said:

Looks like you forgot to quote me, it's ok. :)

Anyways yeah I agree that it does sound more like Alt. Rock with pop punk influences. This band reminded me of bands like Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Millencollin, Good Charlotte, etc..

lmao. love to know on what planet good charlotte has ANYthing to do with millencolin? they dont even sound remotely alike, ever. you cant just name drop every 2000's band who was catchy and say they are similar

12 minutes ago, popcore182 said:

lmao. love to know on what planet good charlotte has ANYthing to do with millencolin? they dont even sound remotely alike, ever. you cant just name drop every 2000's band who was catchy and say they are similar

If you understood the context, I wasn't saying that Good Charlotte sounded like Millencollin. I was stating that Slowly Slowly reminded me of the bands I listed.