BenjaminBurnley

Five Finger Death Punch - When the Seasons Change [Single] (2018)

21 posts in this topic

wUxMAyv.jpg
Release - May 4th, 2018

Genre - Alternative Metal, Hard Rock, Groove Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. When the Seasons Change

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1

You gotta love the fact that they finally added variety to this album. The last 5 have all sounded the same. This is a nice change

• Upvote 1

different in a good way, i love it

10/10

• Upvote 1

I am actually digging these singles. Like the variety. 

• Upvote 2

Oh, Christ. So these guys are still going the All That Remains route, it seems. Because there's not enough pseudo-military, generic bro-rock in the world <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

Ivan Moody in Motograter >

• Upvote 1

Guest Jesse

It's alright, I miss the old 5FDP. Must be from all the melt downs Ivan has had. Still a 5FDP Supporter for life though 

Can someone explain all the hate for this band?  I don't understand it at all.  Is it just the cool thing to do?  Like hating Nickelback?  

I don't need answers like "they suck".  

How does a band as big as this one consistently have the shittiest/poorly made cover art on every single release lmao

39 minutes ago, nineball4444 said:

Can someone explain all the hate for this band?  I don't understand it at all.  Is it just the cool thing to do?  Like hating Nickelback?  

Well yes kinda because they are the Nickelback of heavy music. Also... comical over-the-top masculine appeal, most music about the military, generic/cheesy as all hell, lots of trash bro/dad rock songs... I could keep going. 

• Upvote 1

Hmmm  the Nickelback of heavy music was good enough.  

I'll counter all that with he can sing, he can scream, they are all very talented musicians, which is more than I could say for the vast majority of lesser know metal of today.  I don't think they're even CLOSE to generic.  I get the masculine and bro/dad stance I suppose.  But I really do think its more than that.  Based on album sales, I'd say theres an awful lot of closet 5FDP fans out there.  Just cool to hate them.  

Too each their own and all that.  I can't wait for this album.  

I'm pretty stoked for this. I dont get all the hate myself. To each his own I guess. I like them.

I usually find atleast one redeeming factor in a band when i listen to a recent single. There is no such thing with Five Finger Death Punch. 

• Upvote 2

Somehow Ivan Moody manages to make even this sound the exact same as every other track. Seriously if Death Punch would just ditch Moody they might have a shot at making something original again. 

On 5.05.2018 at 5:31 AM, mcyates35 said:

How does a band as big as this one consistently have the shittiest/poorly made cover art on every single release lmao

It looks like some kind of early version of Iron Maiden's album artwork from ~1980, but their artworks were actually cool ^_^ 

c202zjr.jpg

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2018 at 9:54 PM, nineball4444 said:

It's not really a direct comparison. Nickelback didn't get worse. 5FDP did. The Way of the Fist was campy, but it was brutal and pretty fucking solid. Then they jumped the shark and started doing covers of shitty 'Murrika Army masturbation metal, and never recovered.

Better than what they've been doing. Still not anything special sadly. Good try i suppose guys.

I hate all these hate comments. I’ll always love seeing these guys in concert 🙏🏼