Lord Kingdom

Parkway Drive - Reverence (Preview) (2018)

35 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Preview

Length - 4:39

Release - May 4, 2018
Genre - Metalcore, Heavy Metal

Tracklist:

1. Wishing Wells
2. Prey
3. Absolute Power
4. Cemetery Bloom
5. The Void
6. I Hope You Rot
7. Shadow Boxing
8. In Blood
9. Chronos
10. The Colour of Leaving

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

In before this is not my Parkway lol

Shits lit though

• Upvote 3

FUCK!!!!!I thought this was the full albums god damnit!!!!!!

That "rapping" part is interesting...  

People are going to hate this, and I can't wait. Digging what I heard for sure, by far their most unique album, also way different from IRE, pumped to hear it in full.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, SpicyPikachu said:

That "rapping" part is interesting...  

Not sure sure what you mean by rapping, I didn't hear anything close to rapping lol

3 minutes ago, REDEYExJEDI said:

Not sure sure what you mean by rapping, I didn't hear anything close to rapping lol

To me it sounded like that a bit but not really, that kinda fast spoken word part.  I did say "rapping" as it was not really rapping.  I am pretty sure it was on Shadow Boxing.

In Blood and The Colour of Leaving sound really good from just a preview. Im really wondering about this album.

• Upvote 1

This album feels like it'll be a rollercoaster of sounds. That last track is going to make OG fans upset for sure.

• Upvote 3

I’m fucking stoked about this. People are going to bitch but their true fans will stick with them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Eh...

I was ready to write it off but this sounds interesting. 

• Upvote 1

Excited as fuck to hear those cleans oh wow

• Upvote 2

48 more hours till the full release! \m/ Thanks for the preview in the meantime.

I feel like I can get behind most of this,  but it'll definitely be my least favorite release from them. Wishing Wells is definitely the best off it. 

You can hear how the album starts with Devil's Calling, Into The Dark and then the rest we hear right now.

2 hours ago, BRDSX said:

People are going to hate this, and I can't wait. Digging what I heard for sure, by far their most unique album, also way different from IRE, pumped to hear it in full.

I don't think I could've said it better myself. Very suprised Winston is finally trying full blown cleans and not the raspy growl/cleans he did on Ire. This Is definitely going to be a fun album. Shadow Boxing wasn't so much as rap as it was akin to the kind of fast paced spoken word stuff Slipknot used to do a lot like on Duality or Spit It Out. 

I just hope it doesn't leak while I'm at work tomorrow night when I have horrid reception and the wifi is government owned so I'm not about to 'borrow' music on their bandwidth. I'm glad to see roughly 90% of these comments are actually quite positive compared to the singles comments. Hopefully there's something for all Parkway fans on this album. As for me, I am hyped.

• Upvote 2

I'm trying so hard to not listen to this preview but it's so tempting

Sounds interesting. The Colour of Leaving sounds like FFDP

1 minute ago, DisturbedOne said:

Danny-Glover-No.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DisturbedOne said:

nonononono 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

thanks

Was there no preview for "I Hope You Rot"? It seems to go from The Void to Shadow Boxing. 

Also I'm willing to bet there will be a deluxe version with 2-4 extra tracks. Just like IRE. Making it a 12-14 track album once those tracks are out

Sounds so fucking tasty that I can actually see the 50 year old me ''singing'' the guitars like it was Iron Maiden.

This is gonna leak while I’m working and I’m gonna have to come home lol don’t tempt me I’ll totally do it 

Okay, can't tell, which song for me will be the best, but everything sounds very very interesting so far. But i have to say, i allready love "I Hope you Rot". Epic *-*

Yeah!!! Overall, this all seems very, very good. I'm so excited to hear the second half of the album!

Yes, i will always prefer the old PWD, because its what got me into them, but they always find a way to make me enjoy the new stuff. Them and Enter Shikari are one of the few bands who can do any kind of music and will ALWAYS be able to make it outstanding. Because talent, that's why.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BRDSX said:

Danny-Glover-No.gif

I just meant Ivan Moody's singing

18 hours ago, SavageWraith said:

I don't think I could've said it better myself. Very suprised Winston is finally trying full blown cleans and not the raspy growl/cleans he did on Ire. This Is definitely going to be a fun album. Shadow Boxing wasn't so much as rap as it was akin to the kind of fast paced spoken word stuff Slipknot used to do a lot like on Duality or Spit It Out. 

I just hope it doesn't leak while I'm at work tomorrow night when I have horrid reception and the wifi is government owned so I'm not about to 'borrow' music on their bandwidth. I'm glad to see roughly 90% of these comments are actually quite positive compared to the singles comments. Hopefully there's something for all Parkway fans on this album. As for me, I am hyped.

I could have said it better myself, I'll always be stoked for parkway drive. Unless they turn into what asking alexandria turned into haha. I doubt they ever will. I love all 3 singles, and to me. What their doing is progression,  everyone that is pissed just wants constant heaviness from them. Look at how heavy whitechapel was, and what they did on their last album. It's gonna be interesting what they do for their next album. Do they keep trying different things, or do they make the fans happy and go back to being brutal. I hope they keep trying things.

bastard thought it was the full album